Question on sus 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on sus 250

Ok this is a product information paper out of a 1 amp of sustanon 250. It shows the mg of each test ester and that adds up to 250mg/ml why does it say 176 mg at the bottom?

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    Ok this is a product information paper out of a 1 amp of sustanon 250. It shows the mg of each test ester and that adds up to 250mg/ml why does it say 176 mg at the bottom?
    I believe it's because the esters themselves have weight.

So for example if we are talking about test enth or cyp 250 it's not 250mg of pure testosterone.

The only form of testosterone that has no ester weight is testosterone suspension. Just pure test.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I believe it's because the esters themselves have weight.

So for example if we are talking about test enth or cyp 250 it's not 250mg of pure testosterone.

The only form of testosterone that has no ester weight is testosterone suspension. Just pure test.
      Ok that makes sense. But suspension also has the shortest half life correct?

Comment

Ok that makes sense. But suspension also has the shortest half life correct?
        Yea the ester is what gives the drug a half life. Suspension has none so it's like 2 hours. Shits poison don't fuck with it.

Comment

Yea the ester is what gives the drug a half life. Suspension has none so it's like 2 hours. Shits poison don't fuck with it.
          Nah I don’t see any need for suspension. I’m just doing 125mg every week for right now just so I’m not a lazy fuck

Comment

Nah I don’t see any need for suspension. I’m just doing 125mg every week for right now just so I’m not a lazy fuck
            Exactly what I'm doing. Anything less and I'm a depressed loser.

Comment

Exactly what I'm doing. Anything less and I'm a depressed loser.
              Well I came off a good cycle last year and just did a pct and hoped I wouldn’t lose too much size and strength. But I still lost more than I wanted so this year when I came off I did my pct but just dropped my test down to a minimal dose and that really helped but I doubt that is the healthiest way to do it but it works for me.

Comment

Working...
              X