Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson used fake penis and baby's urine to pass drug test. Did He Use Steroids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson used fake penis and baby's urine to pass drug test. Did He Use Steroids?

Admission to using Anabolic Steroids/PED's?

Tyson recently revealed that he used his child's urine, together with a fake penis, in order to pass drug tests in his prime.

Tyson openly spoke about employing the device - known as a "whizzinator" - to avoid detection.

"It was awesome, man, I put my baby's urine in it," explained Tyson per thesun.co.uk. However, Tyson also admitted that he was forced to make the switch to infant urine - having previously used that of his wife.

"One time I was using my wife's and my wife was like 'Baby you better hope that it not come back pregnant or something'." Tyson, not wanting to run that risk, swiftly made a decision.

"I said 'we ain't going to use you any more, we're going to use the kid', because I got scared that the p*** might come back pregnant."

Tyson also stated that the whizzinator device was "a brown one" - and speculated that he was able to pull off the scam because drug testers were afraid to look at him whilst he was taking the test.

I’ve heard tales that Tyson used halo or cheque drops to up his aggression. But that is just a story

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
      I’ve heard tales that Tyson used halo or cheque drops to up his aggression. But that is just a story
      And cocaine.

Comment

Working...
      X