TRT and competitive sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT and competitive sports

We’ve all watched UFC for many years and some of us K1 and Pride.

Pride didn’t used to test for PEDs, early UFC didn’t, then the UFC allowed TRT which was part of the reason Randy Couture’s career lasted so long and made him a lot of money.

Then all of a sudden they disallowed TRT and a number of careers dramatically ended.

Followimg this some fighters tested positive, one such was Anderson Silva when he was on a come back from injury.

since he came back after he simply hasn’t been the sane fighter and clearly older he’s retiring from the UFC now.

But he has said he’s not retiring from fighting. When you look at him now he looks in great shape for 45 but you can see the drop in muscle and it just makes me wonder whether if he jumped on TRT and GH, just how good could he be.

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    We’ve all watched UFC for many years and some of us K1 and Pride.

Pride didn’t used to test for PEDs, early UFC didn’t, then the UFC allowed TRT which was part of the reason Randy Couture’s career lasted so long and made him a lot of money.

Then all of a sudden they disallowed TRT and a number of careers dramatically ended.

Followimg this some fighters tested positive, one such was Anderson Silva when he was on a come back from injury.

since he came back after he simply hasn’t been the sane fighter and clearly older he’s retiring from the UFC now.

But he has said he’s not retiring from fighting. When you look at him now he looks in great shape for 45 but you can see the drop in muscle and it just makes me wonder whether if he jumped on TRT and GH, just how good could he be.
    how do they even know if your on TRT or not? how to test for it? if you are just taking enough test to remain in healthy limits and nor going above normal test levels it should be totally fine no?

Comment

Working...
    X