I been reading about steroids...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I been reading about steroids...

I've read almost all your Articles and profiles on different compounds Bouncer and googled the ones i'm interested in as well. Whats are the best stacks for hardening up the goal is real muscle tissue not a bunch of estrogen and water. EQ winstrol masteron tren var these all have a hardening affect in some degree or mixed together. I watched the doctor his 15 year cycle or whatever he looked jacked to me.

need some testosterone in there. any steroid will shut down natural test levels while your running it. you need to replace that test. stack it with masteron. mast helps the test work better and keeps it side effect free. also has a hardening effect so that the gains are all quality.

keep diet clean. people underestimate the role diet plays in what type of gains made.

Comment

Thats what my boy told me he said the more you focus on diet is +1 gives the steroids what they need to do their job then a good training program. I already knew about the test being a base I gathered that much first few pages. Ive used test-e test-c and test prop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        need some testosterone in there. any steroid will shut down natural test levels while your running it. you need to replace that test. stack it with masteron. mast helps the test work better and keeps it side effect free. also has a hardening effect so that the gains are all quality.

keep diet clean. people underestimate the role diet plays in what type of gains made.
        How many mgs of mast-e test-e equal? or test a little higher 500 test 400 mast

Comment

The important thing is to make sure to replace the natty test levels lost. Could even do 200 test 400 mast. I personally would probably go 300 and 300. Give that a month and evaluate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            The important thing is to make sure to replace the natty test levels lost. Could even do 200 test 400 mast. I personally would probably go 300 and 300. Give that a month and evaluate.
            what kind of strength gains should one expect from mast ???

Comment

I read an article on winstrol said it makes them weights feel like feathers...

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
                I read an article on winstrol said it makes them weights feel like feathers...
                opposite for me and most people. winny dries you out making joints feel dry. can't run winny very long anyway. very harsh on liver.

Comment

yea i read that too but 2-3 weeks mid cycle if ran with another concurrent steroid like winny it makes the mast work better and the winny benefits too its a solid muscle builder i know a dude swears by it shot or pill...i thought it was your kidneys more than liver to worry about the liver can heal itself kidneys do not regenerate like liver will every time and 4 weeks tops short time on it.

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
                    yea i read that too but 2-3 weeks mid cycle if ran with another concurrent steroid like winny it makes the mast work better and the winny benefits too its a solid muscle builder i know a dude swears by it shot or pill...i thought it was your kidneys more than liver to worry about the liver can heal itself kidneys do not regenerate like liver will every time and 4 weeks tops short time on it.
                    you don't need winny. trust me. orals are the downfall of many people. pure poison to the body. test and mast with a good diet all you need.

short term winny kills liver, longer term kindey issues. stay away from it. that goes for dbol and adrol as well. they aren't worth it. almost nobody sticks to the 4-6 weeks max use schedule and they end up fucking themselves up over time.

Comment

So when it comes to all orals your pretty much not a fan of any 17aa ?

Comment

nope. not needed.

Comment

test p, tren a, mast p is always solid.. If you can budget it legit primo would be great as well

Comment

Working...
                          X