Superdrol 10mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superdrol 10mg

So a friend gave me some and a stern warning on how bad they are for you. The web says its a 17aa like masteron in pill form. I just took them for the hell of it i might try down the road might not. Anyone used this compound? Says GNC used to sell it over the counter under sarms or something

I think superdrol is a mixture of dbol and and anadrol so it’s probably not the best thing in the world for your liver but probably not the worst thing either

Comment

I thought that too tha it was a dbol adrol combo but if you read up on it doesnt really say that about superdrol at one point it wasnt even considered a steroid now people say its the most potent of the orals

Comment

I think they make them up to 30mg tabs these I have and was told they are 10mgs

Comment

yea it's a designer steroid. was marketed as a pro hormone before it was declared a steroid and banned. it's actually worse on the liver then dbol or drol if i remember correctly. some nasty sides. you seem to be attracted to the shit that's the worst for you. lol.

Comment

If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

Comment

Originally posted by sure-shot View Post
              If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!
              That's a fun little saying until reality hits and you find yourself with serious health issues. I always bring up Derek Anthony. Look him up if you don't know. There are countless others like him who had that yolo attitude with AAS only to get a hard slap from reality at a young age.

Steroids can be used safely. But make no mistake they can also royally fuck you up if abused.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

That's a fun little saying until reality hits and you find yourself with serious health issues. I always bring up Derek Anthony. Look him up if you don't know. There are countless others like him who had that yolo attitude with AAS only to get a hard slap from reality at a young age.

Steroids can be used safely. But make no mistake they can also royally fuck you up if abused.
                I already looked the guy up from you mentioning before thats sad. I know orals are bad for shut down your kidneys liver and lots of other things. I think if one chooses to them they should do short cycles like this test/mast stack I'm planning about 5-6 weeks in i thought id add winny for maybe 15-20 days then drop it finish the cycle and stay on test around 250 every 5th day

Comment

This is off topic but i seen guys post about smoking a lil bud before working out it puts them in a more focused zone but I will be honest with you if you want to be at your absolute best dont smoke weed before you lift or at all would be even better. Up until yesterday I quit smoking weed I only take my meds from my doc and dont take all those like they say make me sleepy I dont wanna be sleepy lol change man whats up its a new year covid is in effect stay home lift weights play with different compounds.

Comment

Bro, Just listen to these guys. Years of experience on this board. Superdrol FUCKED ppl up probably the reason he's giving it to you lol. He just doesn't want it anymore cmon dude

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
                      This is off topic but i seen guys post about smoking a lil bud before working out it puts them in a more focused zone but I will be honest with you if you want to be at your absolute best dont smoke weed before you lift or at all would be even better. Up until yesterday I quit smoking weed I only take my meds from my doc and dont take all those like they say make me sleepy I dont wanna be sleepy lol change man whats up its a new year covid is in effect stay home lift weights play with different compounds.Â
                      Seen this too, but these guys also often smoke all the time outside of the gym. I think its in your head you gotta do it another way. Not against it but its not really all that smart either. When I was playing college ball id see lot of athletes doing it but that's college man

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Shit like that scares me. Young guys who are in their early twenties are cruising now-a-days. Like, what have we become?

Comment

Originally posted by Riptide93 View Post

Shit like that scares me. Young guys who are in their early twenties are cruising now-a-days. Like, what have we become?
                          Exactly. Bunch of fucken idiots. I'm obviously not anti-steroids. i'm anti-abuse of steroids.

Comment

Working...
                          X