Cycle advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle advice

So i ordered some gear and trying to figure the best way to use it and be fit and lean by summer. 2 Deca 250mg 2 Mast-e 200mg 3 NPP 100mg winstrol turanibol and test-e. Should i run the deca first and the mast later like summer time or should I run the mast/test first then cycle off cruise on test. I thought aboutg mid cycle on each id add an oral for just 15-20 days say week 5. I thought about adding the npp mid cycle on each cycle but if I was already running 500mg deca and added npp eod that would put me at 800mgs total nandrolone. I could run the npp as a 90 day cycle alone with some prop was also a thought. I dont think i'm gonna need a lot of mgs of anything really. I havent even used test in a couple months so I should respond well I think with good diet training sleep and NO WEED. Only other thing I do really is the meds I get from my doc and thats just for sleep once a night and some anxiety meds that I only take as needed I been breaking pills in half trying to wean myself off some things I just feel like arent all that good for me. So back to the question how would you guys run this gear if you had this to work with?

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
    So i ordered some gear and trying to figure the best way to use it and be fit and lean by summer. 2 Deca 250mg 2 Mast-e 200mg 3 NPP 100mg winstrol turanibol and test-e. Should i run the deca first and the mast later like summer time or should I run the mast/test first then cycle off cruise on test. I thought aboutg mid cycle on each id add an oral for just 15-20 days say week 5. I thought about adding the npp mid cycle on each cycle but if I was already running 500mg deca and added npp eod that would put me at 800mgs total nandrolone. I could run the npp as a 90 day cycle alone with some prop was also a thought. I dont think i'm gonna need a lot of mgs of anything really. I havent even used test in a couple months so I should respond well I think with good diet training sleep and NO WEED. Only other thing I do really is the meds I get from my doc and thats just for sleep once a night and some anxiety meds that I only take as needed I been breaking pills in half trying to wean myself off some things I just feel like arent all that good for me. So back to the question how would you guys run this gear if you had this to work with?
    gear can increase anxiety for some people so be careful with that if you are trying to come of anxiety meds.

test, mast, NPP, and winny can be used as part of a leaning out type cycle closer to summer.

test and deca can be used as a sort of clean bulk (as long as you eat well and include some cardio) during the winter months.

that's how i'd approach it. no advice on turinabol as I've never used it and don't know much about it.

key thing to remember. you can get fat on a "cutting cycle" and lean on a "bulking cycle". if your diet is shit on a cutting cycle you can still put on fat. on the flip side, if your diet is clean and strict on a bulking cycle you can get shredded. in other words diet is the #1 factor. it's boring and not as exciting as a cycle so most people focus more on the drugs. the drugs can certainly help you achieve your goal faster but diet is by the far the #1 factor in terms of how you end up looking.

Comment

yea I know people think the drugs will do it all ive seen guys using stuff shit diet not drinking enough water. I'm not doing this to get super huge i'm just trying to be more fit and healthy. I'll take your advice on the gear and focus more on diet. Ive been looking through the nutrition recipe section a million ways to cook chicken. I actually like the dark meat better than white more calories in dark meat as well.

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
        yea I know people think the drugs will do it all ive seen guys using stuff shit diet not drinking enough water. I'm not doing this to get super huge i'm just trying to be more fit and healthy. I'll take your advice on the gear and focus more on diet. Ive been looking through the nutrition recipe section a million ways to cook chicken. I actually like the dark meat better than white more calories in dark meat as well.
        yea it's always the boring and tedious stuff over time that makes the biggest difference. the same old chicken and shit like that is hard for people to be consistant with over a long period of time. it's not exciting to do or talk about. but that's the kind of stuff that will matter most in the mirror..

Comment

Working...
        X