test+deca ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test+deca ratio

I've read a lot of guys saying the test needs to be higher than the nandrolone deca dose because deca shuts you down so hard...but people run tren at high doses with lower test doses ?? deca is gonna be 500mgs weekly...

In my experience when test levels are double the deca dose all deca sides are eliminated.

I've never subscribed to running any AAS higher than test when run together in a cycle. think it's a terrible idea. just asking for sides IMO.

with all that said, people are different and react different so it's hard do say with any certainty how each individual will react.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      In my experience when test levels are double the deca dose all deca sides are eliminated.

I've never subscribed to running any AAS higher than test when run together in a cycle. think it's a terrible idea. just asking for sides IMO.

with all that said, people are different and react different so it's hard do say with any certainty how each individual will react.
      See thats what I'm getting at...we discussed in another thread about starting out at low mgs but from what I'm reading 500mgs of deca is a standard dose so the test dose would be 1000mgs I dont need a thousand mgs of test I'm not competing here. Idk if 250mgs of deca is enough I mean I never used it. I'm just not sure how to put these compounds together correctly.

Comment

It's enough. You don't need 500 deca

Comment

cool thats a straight answer so 500 test 250 deca...

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
            cool thats a straight answer so 500 test 250 deca...
            sounds perfect. deca will fell great on the joints. side effects from both will be minimal.

Comment

I'm just now starting to come together more thick more weight more food high reps heavy sets too in between but I see the long esters of deca kicking in now plus used a jug of NPP to jump start the cycle/ I like this gear man I feel good i'm getiing stronger faster my arms are swoll and i'm just getting started. I used half th dose I thought I'd have to use and look a lot better I see progress and confidence

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
                I'm just now starting to come together more thick more weight more food high reps heavy sets too in between but I see the long esters of deca kicking in now plus used a jug of NPP to jump start the cycle/ I like this gear man I feel good i'm getiing stronger faster my arms are swoll and i'm just getting started. I used half th dose I thought I'd have to use and look a lot better I see progress and confidence
                good to hear bro

Comment

Working...
                X