Pain in my balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in my balls

Hey I’m on a mild test only cycle 500mg test C every 5 days. I usually get sore nipples and I don’t think anything about it but my balls have been hurting for the last 3 days. I’m only about 6 weeks in right now. Any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    Hey I’m on a mild test only cycle 500mg test C every 5 days. I usually get sore nipples and I don’t think anything about it but my balls have been hurting for the last 3 days. I’m only about 6 weeks in right now. Any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.
    can't offer much help there bro. seems unrelated to me. never heard of such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

can't offer much help there bro. seems unrelated to me. never heard of such a thing.
      Hopefully it goes away or I’m gonna have to go to the dr about it.

Comment

Ive actually had that happen to me back off your dose a little and it goes away

Comment

Originally posted by ritchierich1971 View Post
          Ive actually had that happen to me back off your dose a little and it goes away
          Hell 500mg isn’t a whole lot. I’ve done more and didn’t have any issues. I’ve read it’s just the on set of atrophy setting in it should go away pretty soon. But this week I may go down to 400mg and see if it slacks off

Comment

Had it once years ago, and after a week or so it went away on its own.
            Didn’t go to doctor or anything so don’t know if it was related to my cycle or anything.

Comment

Its probably a result of Human empathy.
              (Disclaimer: I am not a doctor in any shape or form, so this is pure speculation)
              While I (and I assume those you have asked) do not experience it in the same way, if we watch something painful (like landing stomach first on a metal bar) we will cringe, because we are mimicing what the hurt person is doing, and weare imagining what it would be like to experience that. Why it is your balls and stomach? Id imagine because they are two of the things it hurtsmost to get hit in https://whatroseknows.com/collagen-complex-review/

Comment

Blue balls. Jerk off. No nut november is over

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Blue balls. Jerk off. No nut november is over
                  I usually fuck about 3 to 4 times a week so I don’t think that’s it but hell a little more can’t hurt

Comment

no nut November lol

Comment

Working...
                    X