TRT and Shoulder surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT and Shoulder surgery

Question for all of you more wiser and experienced guys out there! I was just about to start taking my TRT as my test levels were tested out at 238. I tore my labrum and have to get surgery. I'm wondering if I should wait to start TRT until after I'm cleared from surgery or just start it now? In the past I have just cycled on and off for about 5 years now but clearly that has destroyed my test levels even with the proper post cycles. Let me know please!

Originally posted by CDlifts View Post
    Question for all of you more wiser and experienced guys out there! I was just about to start taking my TRT as my test levels were tested out at 238. I tore my labrum and have to get surgery. I'm wondering if I should wait to start TRT until after I'm cleared from surgery or just start it now? In the past I have just cycled on and off for about 5 years now but clearly that has destroyed my test levels even with the proper post cycles. Let me know please!
    How soon is surgery? If it's coming up soon I'd just wait until after that's all over with.

Comment

Wait....get clean for a bit.

Not a bad idea. I did the same... haven't been ON anything since Sept of this past year

Comment

Working...
      X