Warning on FTPP - Bostin Loyd Kidney Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning on FTPP - Bostin Loyd Kidney Failure

Boston went from a creatinine level of around a 2 mg/dl doing massive steroid cycles to around 6 mg/dl when he started taking Adipotide. He is having kidney failure.

Is the FTPP the straw that broke the camel's back or is the kidney failure independent of the steroids and mainly caused by the FTPP?

Dudes an idiot though. He is having kidney failure and he is still on over a gram of steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
      Boston went from a creatinine level of around a 2 mg/dl doing massive steroid cycles to around 6 mg/dl when he started taking Adipotide. He is having kidney failure.

Is the FTPP the straw that broke the camel's back or is the kidney failure independent of the steroids and mainly caused by the FTPP?

https://youtu.be/H8g6xlqu-uw
      yea probably a combo of all of it. he's been one of the biggest PED abusers of the all time. scary shit. you don't have your health you don't have anything.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
        Dudes an idiot though. He is having kidney failure and he is still on over a gram of steroids.
        Not just kidney failure but stage 5 kidney failure. very serious. he will be dead in a few years.

Comment

Sad shit...everyone should not be surprised this was eventually going to happen and I don't think he will live for a couple of more years I give him to the end of the year at most

Comment

He still doesn't get it. Still thinks it's a joke. Still using tons of gear.

Comment

Dave is trying to get him to stop but there is something pathological going on here.

Comment

I like that he’s blaming the peptide and ignoring the years of abuse I remember his first transformation he was using 12-13 different drugs including synthol. Hopefully he’ll recover curious to see what his levels are at on next bloodwork.

Comment

I think once you have kidney problems this bad that even a high protein diet hurts you. Your kidneys can’t process it. My wife works in a wound clinic and a high protein diet is great for helping heal a wound but if the people are on dialysis the protein hurts more than helps.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
                    I think once you have kidney problems this bad that even a high protein diet hurts you. Your kidneys can’t process it. My wife works in a wound clinic and a high protein diet is great for helping heal a wound but if the people are on dialysis the protein hurts more than helps.
                    yup. and to add. too much protein over a long period (years and years) isn't exactly great for healthy people either..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yup. and to add. too much protein over a long period (years and years) isn't exactly great for healthy people either..
                      Bostin definitely has some kind of complex or mental issues to not be extremely worried about this situation. It’s scary shit how you can look great but be on deaths door step at the same time

Comment

Tony Huge discusses Loyds kidney issues.

Comment

Working...
                        X