Deca or EQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca or EQ?

I’m looking to add a little something to my 500mg of test E every 5 day. I’ve taken deca but never EQ. What do y’all suggest? I’m looking for the normal thing strength and size. Water retention isn’t a factor and I don’t have any joint pain if I did I’d lean more towards deca. I’m not adding any orals of any type just looking for a simple cycle

Deca is healthier option. EQ is a bit dangerous in terms of it's ability to thicken the blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Deca is healthier option. EQ is a bit dangerous in terms of it's ability to thicken the blood.
      well deca it is then. I don’t have to use blood thinners yet but the dr keeps a check on it cause he thinks it’s close

Comment

This my first run on deca I'm only using 250 test-e 250 deca per week and I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
          This my first run on deca I'm only using 250 test-e 250 deca per week and I like it.
          you seeing any gains from such a low dose?

Comment

yes I am seeing nice slow gains my arms are pumped...I was wondering if id see any gains at this low dose but I am very happy at this point. The deca ester just takes a while to kick in.

Comment

I personally like both. Just remember that everyone's different so start small. I actually got insomnia my first time running Deca at just 200mg per week! I'd never even heard of anyone getting insomnia from Deca but I did. That's why I always stress to anyone to start small and see how you react. I do think both are great compounds though. 500 mg of test and 400-500 mg of EQ alone is an awesome cycle. That's what I'm running right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
                I personally like both. Just remember that everyone's different so start small. I actually got insomnia my first time running Deca at just 200mg per week! I'd never even heard of anyone getting insomnia from Deca but I did. That's why I always stress to anyone to start small and see how you react. I do think both are great compounds though. 500 mg of test and 400-500 mg of EQ alone is an awesome cycle. That's what I'm running right now.
                Sleeping is never an issue for me. I have bipolar disorder and the medication I take puts you to sleep within about 30 min. When I took tren it was never an issue. But I would wake up soaked in sweat. I think I’m just gonna add some deca I’ve ran it before so it’s nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

Sleeping is never an issue for me. I have bipolar disorder and the medication I take puts you to sleep within about 30 min. When I took tren it was never an issue. But I would wake up soaked in sweat. I think I’m just gonna add some deca I’ve ran it before so it’s nothing new
                  Wow!!! I am jealous. I can get 5ft away from tren and not sleep for 2 days lol (I'm joking of course). Deca is the good old fashioned tried and true compound. Give EQ a chance some time though, I think you'll like it. I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to side effects with all this stuff and EQ is the mildest compound I've found that offers great gains for me personally...though again, everyone's different. Good luck with your cycle friend.

Comment

Wow!!! I am jealous. I can get 5ft away from tren and not sleep for 2 days lol (I'm joking of course). Deca is the good old fashioned tried and true compound. Give EQ a chance some time though, I think you'll like it. I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to side effects with all this stuff and EQ is the mildest compound I've found that offers great gains for me personally...though again, everyone's different. Good luck with your cycle friend.
                    ok thanks for your input

Comment

yea EQ is pretty side effect free i agree. just make sure you get blood work because ir does a number on "blood thickness"..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yea EQ is pretty side effect free i agree. just make sure you get blood work because ir does a number on "blood thickness"..
                        This is true. About halfway through my cycle I always find a blood mobile and donate. It increases blood cell count for sure which is also one of the reasons it gives great gains. I hear slot of the guys now talk like NPP is a superior alternative to Deca. I have never ran NPP personally because I don't like short ester compounds, but that may be something worth looking into for David6725 .

Comment

Working...
                        X