Nathan De Asha Beat Down By Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan De Asha Beat Down By Police

The kick in the stomach was probably not needed but we need context and details before joining the hivemind group think that will inevitably chant "police brutality". I'm thinking he possibly had something in his mouth that he wouldn't spit out.

This guy is in constant trouble. Doing everything he can to ruin his great potential...

So he was letting people train and sneaking them out. That night cops were outside, so he says to the people inside, you gotta wait I can’t let you go out yet. Some girl phoned her boyfriend and complains she’s not being let out. Her boyfriend calls the cops. They have what they need to get him and they grab him on the basis of “kidnapping” lol

Comment

At 100% face value without any details or context, I would say he was being a smart ass douchebag and talking shit to the cops, and I would say the cops took that opportunity to kick the shit out of him since they had the 10 on one advantage to flex their ego and feel like a hero. I may be wrong...but I would say to sum it up you have a dumb ass and a bunch of fuck boy cops....everyone wanting to feel like bad asses at the same me of the day. That's all

Comment

At the end of the day*. I hate spell check

Comment

I have to say, and I know Nathan, this will garner more support for him than ever and will only bring him more gym members and money in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            So he was letting people train and sneaking them out. That night cops were outside, so he says to the people inside, you gotta wait I can’t let you go out yet. Some girl phoned her boyfriend and complains she’s not being let out. Her boyfriend calls the cops. They have what they need to get him and they grab him on the basis of “kidnapping” lol
            Is he injured? Out of jail?

Comment

LMFAO @ this video. them fuckers come flying out of there like sewer rats.

pussy ass cops hitting people with clubs for fucken working out... fuck off.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuildin...ool_before_he/

Comment

Yeah it’s getting silly

Comment

Working...
                X