How hard is it really to do this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard is it really to do this.

I know a guy who says went to a "whore" doctor ( a quack)complaining of being lethargic and could not get in shape etc.. basically a bunch of bullshit excuses. He was prescribed human grade gear. How hard is this to do really. I may give it a try. that would kick ass to have insurance paying for it.

Re: How hard is it really to do this.

Originally posted by speedracer59
    I know a guy who says went to a "whore" doctor ( a quack)complaining of being lethargic and could not get in shape etc.. basically a bunch of bullshit excuses. He was prescribed human grade gear. How hard is this to do really. I may give it a try. that would kick ass to have insurance paying for it.
    Most docs before writing a script for any kind of test will you take some blood test to check test levels. Its easy to make yourself have low test levels but even then you wont get what you want. Most of the time the doc will tell you to come in for your shot and give you around 200mgs of cyp every 2 weeks. Not enough for what your looking for. On top of that, I dont think most insurance covers it but I could be wrong on that point.

Comment

yeo its 50/50 and they might give you a cream instead

Comment

There is a guy who is a doctor who prescribes legal AS for men. He has an online website. He is very well known on AR. He does require a blood, but i donot think that it matters much.

Comment

Bouncer is correct on this. The standard dose for testosterone therapy is 200mg. every 10 days. Wont do much for you.

Comment

Originally posted by sngldad66
            Bouncer is correct on this. The standard dose for testosterone therapy is 200mg. every 10 days. Wont do much for you.
            That is true. However when they diagnose you, at least with the doc thati am thinking of. He has a minimum buy from the pharmacy. Soo you can stock up for future injects. He still prescribes 200mg but you can use alot more because you dont have a limit on the amount you can obtain or at least within reason.

Comment

, basically . what your talking about is possible speed . but like bouncer said a legit doc is not going to be the way to go. the guy Busch is talking about is the way to go. you can drop your test levels extremly low by doing a cycle with no recovery at all , after it is finished , you down some birthcontrol pills from your girlfriend and then you go out and get drunk as hell , the next day your at your family doc telling him" i am just no aroused at all any more , and I am always tired .... Tadaaaaaa your on HRT after 3 months of tests. and insurance paying for it is another long shot , some do some don't

Comment

i know a bro that took ortho tricyclen(birth control) and went to his doc. complaining of lethargy and lack of sex drive. he had a blood test and was placed on the test therapy.. he is in his late 30's though... i dont think it is worth the aggravation and embarassment...

Comment

go to an antiaging clinic or a plastic sergon ....very easy

Comment

There are several online sites that advertise what you're looking for. Although, the sites that I've seen are way too expensive for me.

On a side note, there aint no way in hell I'm taking one of my gf's birth control pills brah! LOL.

Comment

There is a benefit to having a legal script that can remove a lot of stress, if a/that problem ever showed up-you could laugh-not cry.

Comment

I should be the HRT mod as I'm 28 and been on for a while. It's not hard to get on and my ins pays for it. 100mgs/e5days and I shoot myself. My endocrinoligist put me thru many blood tests, and an MRI but had no prob writing the script when the tests all came back low. I get plenty of refills...(smile). Anybody need to know the ins and outs I'm your boy.

Comment

Working...
                        X