Best way to use HGH to be a FREAK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to use HGH to be a FREAK

After some years using hgh , and trying many ways i find this is the best way to grow / put on mass quick . In 3 months you see crazy results .
    Check what amount of hgh you can afford ? if you use 4ius per day is 28ius per week the divide them by 3 = 9 to 10ius 3 times week after workout ( on weak body parts ) . Shoot post workout INTRAMUSCULAR .

Originally posted by Freak View Post
    After some years using hgh , and trying many ways i find this is the best way to grow / put on mass quick . In 3 months you see crazy results .
    Check what amount of hgh you can afford ? if you use 4ius per day is 28ius per week the divide them by 3 = 9 to 10ius 3 times week after workout ( on weak body parts ) . Shoot post workout INTRAMUSCULAR .
    Okay, so your insisting on using more GH in fewer days. Instead of using ED at a small dosage, use on days when training undeveloped body parts at twice the dosage you were running ED. Am I understanding this correct? Obviously splitting the injections into 3 instead of pushing 9-10 iu's at once (wasting a good bit of it). I think I may try this out because I am already doing something similar to this, and I don't want to use ED and build up insulin resistance for the obvious effects of that. Do you believe in site injection with this? I know you said instramuscular as opposed to subcutaneous for quicker absorption I'm guessing. Thanks for creating this thread as this is right up my alley atm.

Comment

Yes brother , subcutaneous is old method , now we use intramuscular and some people go to best method intravenous ( i will never do because is dangerous ).
      The biggest goal of hgh is build muscle and to grow you need huge IGF levels and the best way to get that is using high dosages of hgh at once after workout. So using higher dosages 5 days week make me grow much more

Comment

Working...
      X