Why i dont have results on my cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i dont have results on my cycle?

We know alot of people that claim they dont get results on is cycle because is gear are not real or under dosed when the real problem is : This people start using gear as some kind of miracle and they think by only taking the anabolics they will achieve is dream body ( like a miricle pill )
    But the real truth is not so easy. Do you think if just taking the cycle you will look like your idol? come on , letīs be smart , if this was the way do you think pro bodybuilders will train so intense and eat so much food.

The biggest mistakes you do to not get real results :
    +Dont eat enough and lean food ( most of you have afraid to eat more to not get fatty, but they need to understand if they are on cycle and training intense they dont get fat easy , they will gain weight but is mostly muscle ).
    +Dont train hard and intense enough , you have many ways to have a intense workout like high volume workout with alor of sets and exercises, use of drop sets and rest pause techniques but best one is always low volume but heavy weight , increasing weights or reps every week
    *Sleep at least 7 hours and taking a nap is a must , so rest is one of the 3 basics you need to do perfectly to get results .
    *Do cycles of 12 to 16 weeks to take all from the compounds used and never skip a shoot.
    *Use the compounds for your goal ( like if you are bulking use dianabol , not wintrol )
    *Not using enough protein ( protein is the only building macro )
    *Using to much Anti Estrogen without needed ( i see people using 1mg arimidex ED with a cycle of 500mg test . if you crash estrogen you can take all steroids and dont grow, AI kill your gains so easy.

If you have any other reasons why people dont grow on cycle comment here ?

Originally posted by Freak View Post
    We know alot of people that claim they dont get results on is cycle because is gear are not real or under dosed when the real problem is : This people start using gear as some kind of miracle and they think by only taking the anabolics they will achieve is dream body ( like a miricle pill )
    But the real truth is not so easy. Do you think if just taking the cycle you will look like your idol? come on , letīs be smart , if this was the way do you think pro bodybuilders will train so intense and eat so much food.

The biggest mistakes you do to not get real results :
    +Dont eat enough and lean food ( most of you have afraid to eat more to not get fatty, but they need to understand if they are on cycle and training intense they dont get fat easy , they will gain weight but is mostly muscle ).
    +Dont train hard and intense enough , you have many ways to have a intense workout like high volume workout with alor of sets and exercises, use of drop sets and rest pause techniques but best one is always low volume but heavy weight , increasing weights or reps every week
    *Sleep at least 7 hours and taking a nap is a must , so rest is one of the 3 basics you need to do perfectly to get results .
    *Do cycles of 12 to 16 weeks to take all from the compounds used and never skip a shoot.
    *Use the compounds for your goal ( like if you are bulking use dianabol , not wintrol )
    *Not using enough protein ( protein is the only building macro )
    *Using to much Anti Estrogen without needed ( i see people using 1mg arimidex ED with a cycle of 500mg test . if you crash estrogen you can take all steroids and dont grow, AI kill your gains so easy.

If you have any other reasons why people dont grow on cycle comment here ?
    Agree on most all of this. People are very quick to jump on an AI like aromasin or anastrazole when starting a cycle or even on a cruise just because they're scared. I agree that you should always wait until you start to notice your W2 levels rising before starting to o jump to AI's. In my personal case, there are VERY few times I need to use an AI with any of my cycles. Now granted, I don't use near as much dosage and compounds as some do, but still. The AI's we have work so well that you can start to introduce them into your cycle AS NEEDED. and gradually build the dose to where it offsets and levels your hormones. The second thing I would agree most often goes on is that very simply put....most guys don't know how to train. Now I say that with the caveat that not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, and I get that. But most young men on the gym do want the physic of a bodybuilder but don't know how to train. They do they same movements with little to no focus on the muscle group their training. They jump on a cycle and gain 15 pounds of water and get stronger but lose it all when they get off, because all the did were their same.ol bench press, tricep, bicep, pull day with zero focus on actually activating and firing the muscle group their training. I think this is mostly because they don't know any better, and they wind up just moving weight around. They don't have the mind to muscle connection that we all know, you must practice and work at to achieve. They also won't drop the weight to where they can achieve a FULL range of motion allowing them to get that good stretch at the bottom and good squeeze at the top and slow the movement down, all while flexing the muscle during the movement. Man..... i wish someone would had taught me that 15 years ago....it took years to learn these technique's and we (who know how to train and build muscle) take these truths for grated now that we've learned them. But the hound guys (hell and old guys) who don't know are to damn proud and stubborn to listen or take any advice from anyone. Instead it's far easier for them to look across the gym at you and say "yeah that dude's on the shit, no way you can get gains like that without it...I've been lifting my whole life and haven't not that" but in reality that shit heads has been lifting wrong his whole life and just blames steroids on anyone who actually.know what the duck their doing. Smh, ugh.....rant over.

Comment

Will be very hard to put on head of a beginner that training , diet and rest is a must and without them they can take all the cycles in the world .

Comment

Working...
      X