Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca promotes recovery

Deca Promotes Recovery From Muscle Injury

Many bodybuilders take testosterone supplements to increase muscle mass and strength. Medically, the drug is often used to treat physical deterioration that accompanies aging and prevents muscle wasting in patients with degenerative diseases or undergoing cancer treatment. Its role in muscle injury repair has been controversial. Anabolic steroids increase the release of corticosteroids, which have been implicated in strains and sprains in athletes.

James Wright and colleagues from the University of South Carolina found that mice injected with a drug designed to create muscle injury recovered faster after treatment with the anabolic steroid nandrolone decanoate (Deca). After 42 days of treatment, animals given nandrolone showed larger fiber diameter and enhanced muscle regeneration compared to those treated with a placebo (fake nandrolone). The study showed that nandrolone decanoate promoted recovery from muscle injury. (Journal of Applied Physiology, 107: 1420-1430, 2009)

This is very interesting. At what dose would you think recovery would be improved compared to just a normal dose for a cycle. I saw a member posted that he used something like 100mg a week just for his joints. (The dose MAY have been a bit less or a bit more) but I don’t think it was over 100mg. But would let’s say .25mg per pound of body weight have any results on recovery

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
      This is very interesting. At what dose would you think recovery would be improved compared to just a normal dose for a cycle. I saw a member posted that he used something like 100mg a week just for his joints. (The dose MAY have been a bit less or a bit more) but I don’t think it was over 100mg. But would let’s say .25mg per pound of body weight have any results on recovery
      100mgs definitely makes my joints feel "smooth" if that makes sense. Deca seems to act as some sort of lubrication.

Comment

For me 250mg deca week is perfect not just for joints but also recovery and grow muscle without sides .

Comment

500mgs per week of deca and 1,000mgs of test feels pretty great too! Lol

Comment

Working...
          X