Winstrol QV or Denkall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol QV or Denkall

I know everyone has their preferences but can you tell me what you like the best and why? REason being that I have found Denkall to be much more expensive.

Re: Winstrol QV or Denkall

Originally posted by stallion
    I know everyone has their preferences but can you tell me what you like the best and why? REason being that I have found Denkall to be much more expensive.
    i have never used either but I have had friends who have had success with quality vet. but denkall usually makes good products as well.

Comment

its hard to say what works better cuzz im always on other gear at the same time although denkals winny is easy to draw never jams my pinz. sorry i cant help more!

Comment

QV is a sister company to Denkall. Usually with companies that branch "sisters" the quality control is not as good.
        QV is notorious with underfilling their products,not under dosing, so it's not that bad....you just have to keep track of the ml in each vial to see what i'm talking about. My deca was short by at least 1.5 cc! And at 300mg/ml that's alot....fuck!

However, I am using the Stan 100 by QV and it's really good. It doesn't clog at all cuz' it's micronized stanozolol(very fine powder), I hit myself with a 27 G inulin syringe and absolutely no problems. The only thing with QV stan is it is extremley painful. For every 1 cc of QV winny, i mix in at least 1/2 cc of inj. B-12(makes it less painful) but the shit works great.

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
          QV is a sister company to Denkall. Usually with companies that branch "sisters" the quality control is not as good.
          QV is notorious with underfilling their products,not under dosing, so it's not that bad....you just have to keep track of the ml in each vial to see what i'm talking about. My deca was short by at least 1.5 cc! And at 300mg/ml that's alot....fuck!

However, I am using the Stan 100 by QV and it's really good. It doesn't clog at all cuz' it's micronized stanozolol(very fine powder), I hit myself with a 27 G inulin syringe and absolutely no problems. The only thing with QV stan is it is extremley painful. For every 1 cc of QV winny, i mix in at least 1/2 cc of inj. B-12(makes it less painful) but the shit works great.
          from everything I have heard that is false. straight from my guy in mexico. as far as them being sister companies.

Comment

Hey bro, maybe your right.....but I got this info from
            t-mag.com....they said that QV is virtually the same as Denkall because both products are produced in the same facility. THey said that some companies will do this because you can get a generic version of an established product, that will be considerably cheaper in price....it's a way for them to corner
            the market? But then again, this is just what I've read.....I don't
            have any connections in Mexico to verify this.

Comment

Those are some interesting points. Sounds like it equal, just to watch the ML's. Where can I can some B-12 and how much should I do EOD with the winny mix...what are the other bene's of B12 as well?

Comment

B-12 ---> www.lionnutrition.com

Comment

Cool...just ordered

Comment

I've Used QV and have to say its one of the worst Ive tried. There are better UG winnys out there. The Zambon's are good to if you casn get. Ive never been a big fan of QV and would prob lean towards denkall even though their both mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by overdose View Post
                      I've Used QV and have to say its one of the worst Ive tried. There are better UG winnys out there. The Zambon's are good to if you casn get. Ive never been a big fan of QV and would prob lean towards denkall even though their both mexican.
                      LOL this thread is from 04 bro it got bumped from a spamer.

Comment

QV .....isnt that for monkeys:D

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
                          QV .....isnt that for monkeys:D
                          terriers

Comment

qv was good shit in its day.

Comment

LOL...I haven't even seen denkall in years , guess i should pay more attention .

Comment

Working...
                              X