Need advice for you next cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for you next cycle?

Do you need advice for your cycle , but dont forget to send us all the information to help you the best way .
    You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    How many calories per day do you eat?
    How many times per week do you train?
    How long have you trained for?
    Previous cycle experience?
    Desired goals:

If you are a beginner you can do PCT but remember is very hard to keep gains on it, in my opinion when you decide to use gear and begin you will be on for rest of your life , even when you give up you will need a TRT to keep your natural test levels . But remember I do blast and cruise and the cruise should be very low dosages of test just to keep you function . Never do blast all year round .

Monstro

What are your qualifications to give advice? I see you have been a member since March.

Comment

24 years experience , coaching myself and many others
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Freak View Post
        Do you need advice for your cycle , but dont forget to send us all the information to help you the best way .
        You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
        Weight:
        Body Fat %:
        How many calories per day do you eat?
        How many times per week do you train?
        How long have you trained for?
        Previous cycle experience?
        Desired goals:

If you are a beginner you can do PCT but remember is very hard to keep gains on it, in my opinion when you decide to use gear and begin you will be on for rest of your life , even when you give up you will need a TRT to keep your natural test levels . But remember I do blast and cruise and the cruise should be very low dosages of test just to keep you function . Never do blast all year round .

Monstro
        Over at meso the thread you started was asking for members advice concerning YOUR cycle? I'm going to copy and paste the first post in the thread you started there. Are we not as bright here? We need your help but down the road a piece is where the smart bodybuilders are who can help you?
        You're on several boards. At first you were dropping the same threads and posts word for word. You've been called on it a few times so you've made slight changes such as we're seeing here in this thread.
        You're one long drawn out infomercial with. You've come out of nowhere in hopes of monetizing your existence in our Community. Your first attempt was disguising an advertisement as a log. The dietary supplement you were schlepping was called "Insubolic" which you claimed was as effective if not MORE effective than Increlex(which is pharmacy grade IGF-1). That was your first attempt to separate folks from their hard earned money with nonsense.
        It would be laughable but it was clear you all were targetting young men with no experience who didn't know better. The tried and true "Safer and MORE effective alternative to illegal AAS" or in the case of Insubolic, "The more effective and overall better value with no prescription necessary alternative to Pharm grade IGF-!(Increlex)".

Here's how you tweaked this thread at another forum a few days ago.....

"Road to Pro Card
        Begin: 28-06-2021 Weight: 99.4kg

Goal: Grow

Cycle:
        Test E 1250mg week
        Tren Ace 500mg week
        Anadrol 100mg day
        T4 100mncg day
        t3 12,5mcg day
        Proviron 50mg day ( maybe 100 ? )
        Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
        Dostinex 0,25mcg 2x week
        HGH 10ius post workout
        IGF 200ius pre workout
        Humalog 10ius pre workout and 20ius post workout
        Lantus 30ius first meal
        GHRP6 250mcg post workout before hgh
        Telmisartan 8mg day

GUNS to use later : Dianabol, MK677, Tamoxifen

*I need your help on my cycle .
        Should i stat dosages low and increase when gains stop ( testosterone , HGH , Slin , Orals )
        is this enough dosage on lantus?
        Is to much AI?
        Should i increase anadrol?
        Do i need dostinex?

Diet:
        6 Meals
        450gr protein
        600gr carbs per day
        50gr fats from foods per day

Water 6 liters

Sleep 7 to 8 Hours ( i need more to fully recover but alot of work to do )

Training:
        Monday: Chest + Triceps
        Twesday: Back + Biceps
        Wednesday: REST
        Thursday: Shoulders
        Friday: Arms
        Saturday: Legs
        Sunday: REST

* 6 exercices of 4 sets for chest , back and legs , 4 for shoulders, biceps and triceps .
        * reps from 6 to 15 , some exercises i go heavier others lighter butg always focus on slow negatives, full contraction , squeeze.

Never train more than 3 days in a row , and no more than 5x week

Cardio: Now no cardio
        I like trenbolone on bulking because increases IGF and make you leaner
        Is good idea add deca on this or better increse test dosage ?
        Do i need t4 and t3 with hgh or is just a myth?

I need your support people on this ?"

You need our financial support. Your goal here and the other forums is to start a discussion in order to push the products you're behind. Insubolic for one. We have paying sponsors here. Your pretending to NOT be hustling is a good way to make enemies and get yourself banned, Or not. I'm nobody. I dislike bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by LIV

And we dislike you. Go away little boy.
          Come, go. We'll see. I'll try and remember your wants when I'm fixing to head here to superiormuscle.

Comment

Working...
          X