Changing gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing gear

Hay everyone I’ve been around but not really saying much but I have a bit of a dilemma, I’ve been running Sustonon at (240) and EQ at (250) every 3 days for 10 weeks and I’m adding teen ti mix at 125 every 3 day but was thinking about dropping EQ and use Masteron my current stats are 5’8 248 around 20% bf, I use the Cruz and blast theory I Cruz on 150 per week TestE And well you know the blast. I’ve been trying to grow for the last 6 months but the fat keeps sneaking up on me so now time to lean out a bit

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
    Hay everyone I’ve been around but not really saying much but I have a bit of a dilemma, I’ve been running Sustonon at (240) and EQ at (250) every 3 days for 10 weeks and I’m adding teen ti mix at 125 every 3 day but was thinking about dropping EQ and use Masteron my current stats are 5’8 248 around 20% bf, I use the Cruz and blast theory I Cruz on 150 per week TestE And well you know the blast. I’ve been trying to grow for the last 6 months but the fat keeps sneaking up on me so now time to lean out a bit
    masteron works great with test. actually helps the test work better. obviously the fat issue is more related to diet.

1 word of warning though. masteron is about as bad as it gets for the hair. if you don't care no worries but if you value your hairline don't go near mast.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

masteron works great with test. actually helps the test work better. obviously the fat issue is more related to diet.

1 word of warning though. masteron is about as bad as it gets for the hair. if you don't care no worries but if you value your hairline don't go near mast.
      Jesus Christ are you RIGHT! Masteron FUCKED my hair I’ve had shoulder length hair for years. And I’m 35 my hair was thick and no issues I started mast and stayed on for about 16 weeks and it made my hair embarrassingly thin. It was so bad I shaved it fucking bald.

Comment

Damn dude I’ve ran masteron in the past at 1600 mg’s for 6 weeks before my show and I still have a head full of hair, must be genetics

Comment

Working...
        X