Where the pros go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the pros go?

Where do the top guys and gals get their gear. I know they aren’t getting stuff from underground labs. But I dont think they are getting it from pharmaceutical companies either. Or am I wrong and it’s both sources? Just a question I was curious about

I can say with a modest amount of certainty that the Trenbolone the pros are using are coming from ugl's. The same goes for every other compound they use that isn't manufactured by Big Pharma. There are a few of those.
    In the USA the pharm grade gh most likely to be seen for sale on our Black Market is Serostim manufactured by a Swiss company EMD Serono that was acquired by the German pharm company Merck in 2006. Serostim, the GH that comes in 4mg, 5mg, and the most widely seen 6mg(126iu per kit), is manufactured in the Commonwealth of Mass in a little town called Rockland.
    The FDA, in its infinite wisdom, tapped EMD Serono's Serostim to be the only gh that would be prescribed for the wasting syndrome associated with HIV/AIDS. The small % of HIV patients that are prescribed Serostim are prescribed 4 kits per month, for the most part. Some receive less than 4 kits but in CA most get 4 kits.
    A fair # of the kits make it to the Black Market and are purchased directly from the patient themselves. The point of diversion is usually from the patient themselves. Not the back door of a warehouse in Mass..

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
      Where do the top guys and gals get their gear. I know they aren’t getting stuff from underground labs. But I dont think they are getting it from pharmaceutical companies either. Or am I wrong and it’s both sources? Just a question I was curious about
      yea i agree with biggerben.

i think it's a mix. the guys out of the middle east like Ramy etc.. are getting mostly pharma grade stuff. pro's out of the US are most likely using a mix of pharma and UGL like the rest of us. for example i use pharma grade test with UGL deca.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yea i agree with biggerben.

i think it's a mix. the guys out of the middle east like Ramy etc.. are getting mostly pharma grade stuff. pro's out of the US are most likely using a mix of pharma and UGL like the rest of us. for example i use pharma grade test with UGL deca.
        Are you still using that Aspen sustanon? I remember you were going to use it

Comment

Are you still using that Aspen sustanon? I remember you were going to use it
          I know you were asking Bouncer but I ran that Aspen Sust. Had 20 amps that I got from Pharmavol. I've been running test blends since 1994. My very first cycle ever was 10 amps of Jelfa(think it was jelfa in '94?) Omnadren. I paid $30 for each amp. I was so excited I would've paid $50 each! There wasn't any internet(for me anyway!) in 1994. I looked to guys like Dan Duchaine who had a column every month in one of the Mags that I couldn't wait to snatch up.
          I still remember walking into a place called the "News Rack" to check and see if the monthly editions had arrived. All that color and gloss that made up the covers of Flex, Muscle Mag(think that was one?) Ironman,.and Muscle Media. Bill Phillips was another guy I was a fan of.
          I put on 25 to 30lbs from that Omnadren and fell in love. I tore up my GNC Gold Card cuz I knew what I was gonna be spending my cash on and it wasn't the first Tuesday(was it tuesday?) of every month at GNC to catch that extra 20% off. There were Travel Agents back then who sat in a brick and mortar building booking trips for folks. Klingerman Travel in CT booked me my flight and hotel as close to the Mexican border as I could get.
          I remember Judy opening a map and pointed to a little border town called Brownsville in Texas. I had some story about an Uncle or something. I absolutely remember the story of why I was in town for the Border crossing I walked back and forth over 2 times a day for those 4 days. The U of South Texas @ Brownsville was across a pond from the Holiday Inn I was staying at and said my Uncle was speaking at the College. Went to Garcia's Farmacia for my wares and the walked upstairs above the pharmacy to the bar that was there and set up in one of the stalls in the bathroom and took all the amps of Testoviron out of the boxes and left the pre load Sustanon in the foil wrapper but ditched the boxes. Also had a shit ton of Stenox(halo). I taped up around the spandex shorts I had on under my long baggy shorts and on my way out bought a carton of smokes for a friend and some other souvenir to show the Border patrol and away I went.
          I made that trip 2 pr 3 times a year up until 9/11 because I didn't know what was up with flying anymore and what I could get away with bringing on the plane any longer? I was a member of the original drugbuyers.co* forum and mexrxonline.com had Quality Vet(QV) Test E for $25 and the rest of the QV line up was priced relative to that. Didn't need to make that trip any longer.

Shit...way off topic. I whacked the Sostenon preload with the 18gauge pin it came with in my hotel room. I can still here the "POP" the pin made as it pierced my glute. Fuck. Still running Sust blends today. The Aspen was all good. I remember the pkg saying it was manufactured in Ireland. That's different. Good gear.

Comment

Originally posted by biggerben692000 View Post

I know you were asking Bouncer but I ran that Aspen Sust. Had 20 amps that I got from Pharmavol. I've been running test blends since 1994. My very first cycle ever was 10 amps of Jelfa(think it was jelfa in '94?) Omnadren. I paid $30 for each amp. I was so excited I would've paid $50 each! There wasn't any internet(for me anyway!) in 1994. I looked to guys like Dan Duchaine who had a column every month in one of the Mags that I couldn't wait to snatch up.
            I still remember walking into a place called the "News Rack" to check and see if the monthly editions had arrived. All that color and gloss that made up the covers of Flex, Muscle Mag(think that was one?) Ironman,.and Muscle Media. Bill Phillips was another guy I was a fan of.
            I put on 25 to 30lbs from that Omnadren and fell in love. I tore up my GNC Gold Card cuz I knew what I was gonna be spending my cash on and it wasn't the first Tuesday(was it tuesday?) of every month at GNC to catch that extra 20% off. There were Travel Agents back then who sat in a brick and mortar building booking trips for folks. Klingerman Travel in CT booked me my flight and hotel as close to the Mexican border as I could get.
            I remember Judy opening a map and pointed to a little border town called Brownsville in Texas. I had some story about an Uncle or something. I absolutely remember the story of why I was in town for the Border crossing I walked back and forth over 2 times a day for those 4 days. The U of South Texas @ Brownsville was across a pond from the Holiday Inn I was staying at and said my Uncle was speaking at the College. Went to Garcia's Farmacia for my wares and the walked upstairs above the pharmacy to the bar that was there and set up in one of the stalls in the bathroom and took all the amps of Testoviron out of the boxes and left the pre load Sustanon in the foil wrapper but ditched the boxes. Also had a shit ton of Stenox(halo). I taped up around the spandex shorts I had on under my long baggy shorts and on my way out bought a carton of smokes for a friend and some other souvenir to show the Border patrol and away I went.
            I made that trip 2 pr 3 times a year up until 9/11 because I didn't know what was up with flying anymore and what I could get away with bringing on the plane any longer? I was a member of the original drugbuyers.co* forum and mexrxonline.com had Quality Vet(QV) Test E for $25 and the rest of the QV line up was priced relative to that. Didn't need to make that trip any longer.

Shit...way off topic. I whacked the Sostenon preload with the 18gauge pin it came with in my hotel room. I can still here the "POP" the pin made as it pierced my glute. Fuck. Still running Sust blends today. The Aspen was all good. I remember the pkg saying it was manufactured in Ireland. That's different. Good gear.
            I had the aspen from Pvol. And I didn’t have any complaints or problems. I think it was bouncer who said he had some aspen amps idk where he got them. But he was curious if he would be able to tell the difference between pharmaceutical grade sus from ug lab sus. It may have been a different person who said it so don’t hold me to it.

Comment

I had the aspen from Pvol. And I didn’t have any complaints or problems. I think it was bouncer who said he had some aspen amps idk where he got them. But he was curious if he would be able to tell the difference between pharmaceutical grade sus from ug lab sus. It may have been a different person who said it so don’t hold me to it.
              Yea bro it was me. The Aspen sust was good but no I couldn't tell any difference. Same as quality UGL.

Comment

I'm an IFBB 212 pro and I can tell you that the majority use UGL gear and pharma GH.

Comment

Omg!! 18 gauge?!?! Holy shit bro!! Lol
                  That's what I draw with!! I push with a 1" X 25 gauge and love it! Cut the scar tissue in half and doesn't take but just a tad longer to push in. 3CC's are a little aggravating but I can deal with it for the pros of using a smaller gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by b-boy View Post
                    I'm an IFBB 212 pro and I can tell you that the majority use UGL gear and pharma GH.
                    Exactly <3

Comment

Do they brew for themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by b-boy View Post
                        Yes you are! Welcome, b-boy! I believe you spend much of your online time at prom? I'm sure I speak for most here when I say its our pleasure to have you stop in. Hope to see you around more often!

Comment

Yes you are! Welcome, b-boy! I believe you spend much of your online time at prom? I'm sure I speak for most here when I say its our pleasure to have you stop in. Hope to see you around more often!
                          Thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X