X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPP - Who's used it?

Dosing?

other mixes with npp?

What where your goals and ultimately what came from it?

Bori? Where that kid at? He loved it

Originally posted by rado View Post
    Dosing?

other mixes with npp?

What where your goals and ultimately what came from it?

Bori? Where that kid at? He loved it
    I ran NPP for the first time this past year and I'm a couple of weeks in on a cycle with NPP as the only compliment to the gram to 1200mg of Sustanon as far as oils go this cycle. I'm rotating D-Bol, Anadrol, and finally , Anavar for an oral throughout the cycle. I really like TNE(Test no ester in oil) pre workout which I'm also running.
    I've been with the same ugl since 2015. Trenbolone had always been the feature of damn near every cycle I've run since I discovered Finiplix got along well with a mortar and pestle and DMSO. Then Eagle Research started marketing conversion kits to turn the pellets into an injectable. I could stop putting the goop on my thighs every day. I didn't miss the burn of the DMSO and my wife didn't miss my breath that stunk, she said, of corn.
    Tren Ace allowed me to get away with eod pinning. When Operation Gear Grinder put a temp hold on Vet gear in Mexico the Chinese didn't miss the opportunity to, among other things, pair the growing in popularity by the day Trenbolone with the Enanthate ester. Once they did, I never looked back. Monday/Thursday Tren pins for myself and at times once a week pinning made things a cinch.

The sides from Tren never got to the point where I thought about dropping it. I didn't think there was going to be anything to take the place of Tren for me. That changed when I got to a point in my life where I decided that Pharm GH was an overall better choice for me as far as the one compound that I relied on to recomp and play with dosages throughout the year. A friend who competes and brews for his own UGL turned me on to NPP.

I asked him once what he was running at that particular moment. First thing I noticed and asked about was Trenbolone that was conspicuous in its absence. He was up around a gram and a half of Test and a gram of NPP(an oral along with a strong dose of Serostim and thyroid as well). He's a younger guy, relative to myself, and figured if he could do without the tren then I certainly could.
    This is the 2nd time I've included it and the first where I'm going to have it stand alone next to the test where oils are concerned. Hopefully it will allow me to see what the NPP can do. I can replace the Masteron E in the syringe with more NPP. I'm at about 800mg/ew now.
    Not sure why, but Nandrolone(Deca) was never a compound I got very excited about? I never liked the idea of a compound being detectable a year or longer after the last pin of it. Is it 18 months? NPP seems to be a different animal.

I've seen NPP around the Community at 150mg/ml and 200mg/ml. My guy has only brewed it @100mg/ml. I'm reminded of all the pinning I used to do with the short ester gear. I usually pin my Seros ed but for this experiment I'm at more iu's per pin but at an eod protocol. I don't consider subcutaneous inj pinning. If I like the NPP like my friend does I won't mind the IM pinning all that much.

That's a lot of band width I just used without a whole lot of answers to your questions as my experience with NPP is very limited at this point. A few months down the road I'll be able to add some more. Its a new compound for me.
    Last edited by biggerben692000; 09-24-21, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I'm going to mix it in my cycle in October. I'll let you know then. I love deca so I'm excited to see what NPP does.

Comment

Working...
      X