Changed "brand" mid cycle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed "brand" mid cycle...

Hey what's up all. I'm mostly a lurker here and have been for awhile. I hop on to see if there is anything interesting being talked about and to see what sponsors are good.

Now to the topic:

At start of cycle I had some vials of one of the sponsors Tren A and Test. I already knew this gear to be good to go from experience. I started running 350mg Test E per week and 50mg Tren A per day.
    Results were great, I was feeling the Tren, sex was amazing, aggression in the gym was on point, I was having some negative sides like night sweats but I was getting about 7 hrs of sleep per night so not horrible...
    I knew I was going to run out of Tren before I wanted my cycle to end so I got some more but this time from a different source.
    I immediately felt the crash when I started using it. I figured maybe it was under dosed some so I increased my dosage to 100mg ED. After about 6 days I started feeling some of the sides typical of Tren but I'm pretty disappointed and decided to end the cycle because I'm afraid it's either under dosed junk or it's Tren E and I'm about to get hit hard...

Anyway so now I'm wondering if anyone has switched sources mid cycle and experienced anything like this.

Bottom line is, I'm now wondering if I'm holding a bunch of bullshit Deca and Test from a sponsor here.

things like test and tren are pretty cheap to make and it's pretty obvious if it's fake so sources aren't usually incentivized to fake stuff like that. if it's something like primo where you are less likely to notice and more expensive to make that may be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by GotBigInBlues View Post
      Hey what's up all. I'm mostly a lurker here and have been for awhile. I hop on to see if there is anything interesting being talked about and to see what sponsors are good.

Now to the topic:

At start of cycle I had some vials of one of the sponsors Tren A and Test. I already knew this gear to be good to go from experience. I started running 350mg Test E per week and 50mg Tren A per day.
      Results were great, I was feeling the Tren, sex was amazing, aggression in the gym was on point, I was having some negative sides like night sweats but I was getting about 7 hrs of sleep per night so not horrible...
      I knew I was going to run out of Tren before I wanted my cycle to end so I got some more but this time from a different source.
      I immediately felt the crash when I started using it. I figured maybe it was under dosed some so I increased my dosage to 100mg ED. After about 6 days I started feeling some of the sides typical of Tren but I'm pretty disappointed and decided to end the cycle because I'm afraid it's either under dosed junk or it's Tren E and I'm about to get hit hard...

Anyway so now I'm wondering if anyone has switched sources mid cycle and experienced anything like this.

Bottom line is, I'm now wondering if I'm holding a bunch of bullshit Deca and Test from a sponsor here.
      We can sit here and talk about good and bad experiences with different sources and their products and accomplish nothing except to make accusations without proof. Or, you can cut to the chase, save yourself a headache while at the same time making a contribution to the Community. You do this by sending a ml of each compound for HPLC testing. Its the only way to find out if you've got the correct compound in your vials and find out if its dosed to label claims.
      Don't bother with Lab Max or Roid Test(Palumbos version of labmax) as they are subjective at best and a complete waste of your money at worst.

Many ugl's will compensate you for the amount you spend testing their product with store credit. They appreciate their customers being well informed and if they are honest they will want their hard work recognized and posted for all to see. If they are cutting corners and under dosing their product or just winging it without doing any testing of their own they won't appreciate being outed but the truth is the truth.

There is more accurately dosed ugl gear these days because of testing. There really is no excuse for ugl's to not regularly test their raws before brewing and offering a product for sale. The ugl's that don't participate in testing and who don't encourage testing are not team players. They are reaping the benefits of all the testing going on without doing their part. Raw suppliers are aware of the testing going on and know they are being kept honest through testing.

UGL's that don't do their part are reaping the rewards off the backs and wallets of those that do participate because the raw powder suppliers don't have 2 piles of each compound they pull from. They don't have 1 pile for the ugl's that test and 1 for those that don't. Its all one pile of what should be HPLC tested raws.

So, Mr Lurker....are you ready to come out of the shadows and participate and make a contribution to the Community instead of just taking and letting others do the work for you?

Comment

Working...
      X