Hemoglobin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemoglobin

Hay guys I have a problem my hemoglobin is at 21.5, the normal is 16.5 I know the juice has alot to do with it being high but I was wondering is it normal to be that high while on cycle, current cycle is 75Tren ace, 75 test P and masteron A, every other day along with 250 test E every 7 days, I ran Sustanon and EQ for 18 weeks then switched to current cycle the last 2 weeks. I got all my labs done because I was on for 20 weeks to determine what was my future plan but now kinda scared to continue, if anything was thinking of just staying on test E and drop everything else till all blood work clears up. I also been taking 5IU’s a day of Dyles HGH and when I get all results I will post, so any input would be greatly appreciated

steroids increase red blood cell count. that's hemo. 21.5 isn't anything crazy for everything that you're on.

Comment

So in your opinion should I continue or take a break for a bit?

Comment

Up to you bro. Have you gotten blood work on other cycles? Was it high before?

Comment

Not even close always got up to 19 but never 21.5

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
            Not even close always got up to 19 but never 21.5
            Done the same combo of drugs as well?

Comment

I would say it probably spiked once you switched because EQ is a bold is a long ester and is still in your system. You then immediately introduced tren, mast, and Test all short ester, which hit your system quick. So I'd say that there for a couple weeks, your hematocrit, hemoglobin, etc. Was probably all peaked die to all the gear you had in your system.

Just my opinion - but you should probably cruise for AT LEAST a month after running an 18-20 cycle dude. That's a long run. Unless your now prepping for a show or something, in which case you gotta do what you gotta do.

Side note, always keep an eye on those blood labs when running Deca or EQ as they will both increase blood cell count. We all know that Tren is bad ass, but also is bad ass on the body as well. So maybe you should cruise for a bit before you jump right on tren, Masteron, and prop. That's just my opinion for you. Now is that what I would do?? Lol ehh hard to say lol cause I'm a hard head. But honestly, don't play around with those blood labs bro. Hell we just lost GP this week probably as a result of a cardiac event....please be careful. If we don't have our health and our life, what good is getting jacked and being a bad ass.

Comment

Thanks guys, yes I’ll Cruz till Dec 1 or maybe even Jan 1, I was planning on 2 shows next year hopefully a Npc then to Pittsburgh for the masters but my health is way more important than a show and I will take bloods again before blasting.

Comment

Test will also increase hematocrit, EQ is the worst. one of the things most TRT docs concern over is hematocrit of their patients, thus the bloodwork to not only check hormone levels but also blood viscosity.

Comment

1. Stop cycle and go to TRT dosage.
                    2. Immediately give blood if your able.
                    3. Recheck bloodwork

Comment

Working...
                    X