Kali Muscle Has Heart Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kali Muscle Has Heart Attack

The bodybuilder and entertainer has suffered a heart attack due to his left artery being 100% clogged.

Kali says he’s suffered from edema (swelling due to trapped fluids in the body’s tissues) in his feet and ankles which is a sign of heart health issues.

He said that people would warn him about it but he didn’t pay much attention as he didn’t think anything was wrong.

Kali also had a physical a few years back and was told about "something related to his heart health" of which he also ignored. The feet swelling was a problem he knew about for many years.

But he especially now understands how important it is to monitor your health.

“Health is everything man.”

sounds like an incredibly brilliant individual...

Comment

This guy is jacked but he’s a fuck stick in my book. He puts out videos where he claims to eat McDonald’s all the time and stays fuckin 5% body fat.

Comment

"Health is everything, man!"

Oh, the irony.

Comment

I follow and watch him. He's a character for sure lol...saw his video and what he said happened. Regardless, all these heavy ass guys need to take a step back and really think

Comment

I didn't have much respect for Kali to begin with, but then when he had his group with him, he pulled a knife on a guy who just walked past him and said what's up.....tool.

Comment

Working...
            X