Bezos Accused of GH and Steroids....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bezos Accused of GH and Steroids....

People claiming this is the result of gh and steroids. lol.

hilarious, if so then he has shit genetics. this site always kicks me out especially from my phone. wtf. lol

Comment

Fuck why not? If I were Bezos, I'd be like "fuck yeah I can do whatever I feel like. You gonna' stop me?" Could you imagine pinning only the finest steroids and HGH straight from the pharmacy? He can build his own pharmacy and have them produce hormones just for him. Then imagine pinning IGF-1, the pharmaceutical kind not the research company type. More rich bastards should do the same and build their bodies up with anabolics. They can get the best ones out there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeMan View Post
        Fuck why not? If I were Bezos, I'd be like "fuck yeah I can do whatever I feel like. You gonna' stop me?" Could you imagine pinning only the finest steroids and HGH straight from the pharmacy? He can build his own pharmacy and have them produce hormones just for him. Then imagine pinning IGF-1, the pharmaceutical kind not the research company type. More rich bastards should do the same and build their bodies up with anabolics. They can get the best ones out there.
        he would never, way too much of a pussy to do that.

Comment

Working...
        X