New cycle before marriage, Need critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cycle before marriage, Need critique

Hey bro's this is the situation I am getting married in May. I planned to do an 8 weeker before it. I am now considering running it to 14 weeks right up to the wedding. That way my prick is still happy on our honeymoon and no PCT blues till well after we are back. My source decided to try to scam so I only have part of my order.
    Stats: 25,6'1", 232, 12% bf. I have a few 500mg Test with various Deca, EQ, etc mixed in cycles before.

Here's what I got
    Amps 16 Sus, 16 Enan
    Deca : lots and lots
    D-bol: 300 tabs
    15000 iu HCG
    Clomid and Nolva

So... I was thinking
    wk 1-4 30 mg Dbol ED
    wk 1-8 500 Sus
    wk 1-8 400 Deca
    wk9- 14 500 Enan
    wk 16 PCT starts

Should I throw the HCG in around wk 8? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Oh yea, I also want to be the biggest mother facker there.:D :D

Comment

Looks solid, I think you would be much happier though running the deca 12 weeks instead of 8.

Comment

I have enough to do 12. Any reason for 12 instead of 8?
        I dont have any experience with HCG. I have never gone over 10 weeks for a cycle so I never felt it was needed. I was recomended to do 750 I.U. ed for a week starting in week 8 and then 750 ed a week before I start my PCT.

Comment

I like to use hcg as a preventive measure instead of a pick me up. I shoot on weekends during my cycle 500ius on sat and sunday. that way you never get the shrinkage in the first place.

By the way I am getting married in march and i am trying to run a nice cycle too for it. Mine will be straight eq at 1 gram a week. with some prop thrown in if I feel supressed a bit. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
            Looks solid, I think you would be much happier though running the deca 12 weeks instead of 8.
            I was thinking the same thing since you have lots ans lots.

Comment

So, stonecold, you do 1000 iu every weekend throughout your cycle? No shrinkage when you do that? Sounds interesting. I might have to give that a try.

Comment

Originally posted by woodard
                So, stonecold, you do 1000 iu every weekend throughout your cycle? No shrinkage when you do that? Sounds interesting. I might have to give that a try.
                yeah if I have enough scratch together then I will buy enough HCG to last my cycle and then take it on the weekends. many guys have done this. Lawnsaver over on ology goes by this method as well.

Comment

I'd go with the gear and skip the marriage

Comment

Originally posted by muscledoc
                    lol I am looking forward to mine.

Comment

I'm just damaged. Been thee, done that, got the tee shirt, lost the tee shirt (and everything else. sigh)

Comment

I'm just damaged. Been thee, done that, got the tee shirt, lost the tee shirt (and everything else. sigh)
                        sorry to hear that. ;) sometimes I do imagine all the money I could have spent on gear for that engagment ring though. LOL

Comment

congrats im getting married this summer, but no plans to run a cycle before hand. maybe some M1t

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
                              congrats im getting married this summer, but no plans to run a cycle before hand. maybe some M1t
                              Thanks man. Congrats to you too.

Comment

Working...
                              X