Kali Muscle: ‘If You’re A Bodybuilder, You’re Risking Your Life’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kali Muscle: ‘If You’re A Bodybuilder, You’re Risking Your Life’

Kali Muscle recently shared some of his negative experiences with steroids as a bodybuilder.

Kali Muscle has been vocal about steroids in bodybuilding recently. As a former competitor, Kali has plenty of experience and opinions on the use of different substances when competing. In a recent YouTube video, Kali Muscle shared some of his negative experiences from steroids over the course of his career.

Kali joined bodybuilding late but quickly became an icon because of his story and incredible physique. He gained a massive following on social media and continues to be an influential voice in the sport. Following a recent string of deaths that have hit the bodybuilding world hard, many have spoken on how to improve the sport.

Kali Muscle suffered a heart attack in 2021. He explained that this was caused by a clogged left artery. Shawn Rhoden passed away last year of a heart attack. Dallas McCarver and Cedric McMillan also died of complications with their heart. Kali Muscle believes that all substances used in bodybuilding have negative effects.
    “DO NOT TAKE INSULIN, IF YOU’RE A BODYBUILDER YOU’RE RISKING YOUR LIFE. THERE’S QUITE A FEW BODYBUILDERS DYING BECAUSE IF THEY DON’T GET THAT SUGAR SPIKE, THEY JUST ‘OH I’M GOING TO GO TO SLEEP’, AND THEY GO TO SLEEP AND DIE. LEAVE THAT STUFF ALONE,” KALI MUSCLE SAID.

Kali Muscle had an incredible physique from an early age but he did not begin bodybuilding until around 2009. He entered a show and saw great success. This led to his move to Los Angeles in 2010 in hopes of becoming a professional.

Kali continues to explain how he quickly put on weight once he was given guidance. He began taking different steroids to put on size to compete on stage.

“SO DURING THIS TIME, LET ME REWIND BACK A LITTLE BIT. DURING THE TIME OF ME DOING THESE BODYBUILDING SHOWS, I STUDIED A MINIMUM OF EIGHT HOURS A DAY. I BOUGHT ALL THE ANABOLIC BOOKS, I WAS ON GOOGLE EIGHT HOURS A DAY BECAUSE EVERYONE DOES THE SAME WORKOUTS, EVERYONE DOES THE SAME SUPPLEMENTS, IT’S HOW YOU STACK THE PEDS, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

“I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THE HECK I WAS DOING. I DIDN’T HAVE NO ADVISOR, THE GUYS I KNEW WERE AMATEURS THAT WERE GUESSING AS WELL. SO, I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME I EXPERIENCED A BAD INFECTION. MY PARTNER OR GUY I KNEW GAVE ME SOME TESTOSTERONE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN A BOIL HAD CAME ON THE SIDE OF MY HIP. I IMMEDIATELY KNEW IT WAS FROM BAD JUICE.”​​​​

Kali Muscle Offseason Stack

Kali Muscle was able to get up to 270 pounds but this is when he had a close-call using Insulin. Kali ate a lot of carbs before helping a person move out of their apartment. He became dizzy and was fearing that he would fall into a coma. Kali had to eat a Snickers bar to get his sugar back to normal. This was the final timehe took insulin.

“ENATHATE, TREN 1600, SOMETIMES ANIDROL, SOMETIMES D-BOL, REMEDYX, THAT WAS MY STACK.

SO GETTING READY FOR SHOWS, I WOULD DO TEST, PROPOFOL, TREN, ACE, WINSTROL, ANIVAR, CLENBUTEROL, T3, AND SOMETIMES, WELL LASIX AND WATER PILLS IF YOU’RE GETTING READY FOR A SHOW. THAT WAS MY STACK MAN. I NEVER DID SYNTHOL. I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO PUMP UP MY MUSCLES FOR A DAY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. AFTER A SHOW I WOULD GET OFF EVERYTHING. I WOULD DO NOTHING. I WOULD COME OFF EVERYTHING. DO CLOMID, AND HCG WHEN I WOULD COME OFF.”

Kali Muscle says that doctors did not specifically say that this was the cause of his heart attack. He explains how he grew up with a bad diet and how that could have been a factor, along with experimenting with different drugs.

There is a concern with steroids in bodybuilding today and it is not a problem that is going to go away. Kali Muscle remains on the side against steroids because of his own medical complications.

https://generationiron.com/kali-musc...g-experiences/

good to see him be honest for once. he's been claiming natural from day 1.

Comment

following him for a long time

Comment

Working...
      X