Jay Cutler Discusses His Steroid History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler Discusses His Steroid History

According to Cutler, he can’t remember each and every compound he took during his career. However, he insisted that he did ‘as much as he could’ in the beginning as affordability became an issue.

“Everything was derived off of basically the first time I did a cycle. You know, the first cycle I did a CC of testosterone every week. 250 migs at the time and you know, I gathered a ton of weight after that. I only took one thing cycle after cycle. I did a cycle for 10 or 12 weeks and came off. That means off-off. Then, restarted. Back in our Era Ron, you remember because you were present, we cycled. There was no cruising. There was no bridging.”

For Cutler, back in his heyday, testosterone replacement therapy wasn’t an option yet but recounted taking at least 200 milligrams of testosterone a week. While the decorated legend understands some people take higher doses of TRT, he says each person’s ‘capability’ is different.

“TRT didn’t exist right. It’s a very confused term, TRT because everyone’s TRT dosage seems to be different. My dosage, for example, now is around 200 migs a week. Now, like I mentioned, my test score was in the 600s, like 660 or something, which people would say that’s low. Some people would say that’s higher. Depends on who you talk to. I know people who think they need to be over a 1000 to feel healthy, feel recovered, feel like they have enough energy, but everyone’s capability is different.”

“I never really experienced the whole Trenbolone thing because back in my era, we had Parabolan. People say it was the same thing but it was only 76 milligrams and you know, maybe you only had to do two a week and you had great results from it.

Jay emphasized that he cycled on and off throughout his bodybuilding career.

“That’s one thing, all the way through, even in the Mr. Olympia times, I came on and off. I did mention, we say TRT, which I’m under doctor supervision for that, obviously a prescription. I still cycle on and off and there’s a lot of times where I don’t take, you know.”

Working...
X