Spring cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring cycle

I got some deca and NPP do I need to get something for estrogen? Or progesterone? The stack is 400mgs test week 250 deca week 100mgs NPP eod for 60 days to start off with. I have winstrol I’m gonna use at some point

Originally posted by Tricep29 View Post
    I got some deca and NPP do I need to get something for estrogen? Or progesterone? The stack is 400mgs test week 250 deca week 100mgs NPP eod for 60 days to start off with. I have winstrol I’m gonna use at some point
    you may not need anything for estro/progesto at those doses. i would probably just have something on hand but not use it until needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

you may not need anything for estro/progesto at those doses. i would probably just have something on hand but not use it until needed.
      Do you think I should up the test dose higher than my nandrolone dose like 600 test instead of 400? That would make 600 test 550 nandrolone per week

Comment

Originally posted by Tricep29 View Post

Do you think I should up the test dose higher than my nandrolone dose like 600 test instead of 400? That would make 600 test 550 nandrolone per week
        no start out lower, wait a few weeks and see if you get any sides.

Comment

I been doing some research on this stuff. I think I’m using too many mgs nandrolone. For someone not competing from what I’m reading 300-400 mgs is plenty. Not for super gains or anything but for some slow steady increase in muscle over the weeks. I been using 375mgs deca NPP 100mgs eod and 400 test blend. I think ima drop it to 250 week deca 50mgs NPP eod and leave the test at 400. As far as estrogen or progesterone what’s the best thing to order in case I have any sides?

Comment

400 test 250 deca week. Spilt dosages as you want.

Comment

Working...
            X