TRT questions and your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT questions and your opinion

I’ve been doing self prescribed trt for quite a while. But I wanted to get some opinions on injections. What’s better IM or SUBQ. I’ve dialed it in and 100 mg every 5 days has me where I want to be and I don’t mind the needle to the butt cheek. But is it any better to do subq injections. I use test 400 and pull back .25 on a 1ml syringe so the amount of oil is very minimal. But is there any advantage to either method.

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    I’ve been doing self prescribed trt for quite a while. But I wanted to get some opinions on injections. What’s better IM or SUBQ. I’ve dialed it in and 100 mg every 5 days has me where I want to be and I don’t mind the needle to the butt cheek. But is it any better to do subq injections. I use test 400 and pull back .25 on a 1ml syringe so the amount of oil is very minimal. But is there any advantage to either method.
    IM with slin pin in quads is my fav.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

IM with slin pin in quads is my fav.
      I always pin the glutes. I used to occasionally hit my shoulders but I got pip bad one time and couldn’t lift my fucking arm so I went to gluets. I could handle a sore ass but the shoulder was awful

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

I always pin the glutes. I used to occasionally hit my shoulders but I got pip bad one time and couldn’t lift my fucking arm so I went to gluets. I could handle a sore ass but the shoulder was awful
        Quads with slin pin easy as hell. Try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Quads with slin pin easy as hell. Try it.
          I second the quads recommendation. Way easier and I try to do legs or even just a bunch of body weight squats to get the blood flowing and move the oil around in there.

Ive always used 25gx1” pins though. Bouncer, anything extra to know using slin pins? Other than it’s going to take forever?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post

I second the quads recommendation. Way easier and I try to do legs or even just a bunch of body weight squats to get the blood flowing and move the oil around in there.

Ive always used 25gx1” pins though. Bouncer, anything extra to know using slin pins? Other than it’s going to take forever?
            It really doesn't take all that long. 1cc goes in about a minute.

Comment

Shit, I have been using a 23g or 22g 1inch to my quads for years. so i totally agree on the quads, but a slin pin just seems so slow to me, maybe its not as slow as i thought.

Comment

Working...
              X