Masteron question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron question

I been training and really focusing on my diet more than ever the last 6 months my abs are starting to show again I had gotten out of shape there for a bit. Anyway only time I’ve used mast was in those cut stack vials w Tren ace and test prop. I was going to run a cycle of test-e with 400 mgs of mast-e per week and 100mgs of NPP EOD. I’m just wondering if I even need the NPP just save it for another time. Is mast and test at the doses enough to see some good muscle growth or should I use the nandrolone with it. Would be a good time for it with the anti estrogen effects from the mast. Anyone?

Originally posted by Reps23 View Post
    I been training and really focusing on my diet more than ever the last 6 months my abs are starting to show again I had gotten out of shape there for a bit. Anyway only time I’ve used mast was in those cut stack vials w Tren ace and test prop. I was going to run a cycle of test-e with 400 mgs of mast-e per week and 100mgs of NPP EOD. I’m just wondering if I even need the NPP just save it for another time. Is mast and test at the doses enough to see some good muscle growth or should I use the nandrolone with it. Would be a good time for it with the anti estrogen effects from the mast. Anyone?
    i'd probably hold the NPP for later and just run it with test.

be careful with a mast and tren cycle though. if you have a full head of hair you may not after that cycle.

Comment

Yea I definitely have a full head of hair. Maybe I should back up and rethink this

Comment

Yea I definitely have a full head of hair. Maybe I should back up and rethink this
        masteron and tren are a brutal combo for hair my brother. if you're going to run it I would absolutely recommend taking it with propecia 1mg per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

masteron and tren are a brutal combo for hair my brother. if you're going to run it I would absolutely recommend taking it with propecia 1mg per day.
          I was just going to run mast-e at 400 and test-e 400 every 6th day for a 60 day cycle. No Tren

Comment

I was just going to run mast-e at 400 and test-e 400 every 6th day for a 60 day cycle. No Tren
            I like the sound of this, I would definitely increase the length of the cycle to get the most out of the Mast-E, more like 90 days I'd recommend. A good addition here, maybe instead of tren, would be Equipoise. Run it at 400mg a week with the other compounds and you'll be golden. Of course if this is only your 2nd cycle you don't need the EQ necessarily, just giving an idea.

Comment

Equipoise would be an excellent replacement for tren in this case. Combine it with the other components and run it at 400mg each week. Of course, the EQ isn't necessary if this is only your second cycle, but it's nice to have a sense of what to expect. puppet hockey

Comment

Working...
              X