• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good log you got going on

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Good log you got going on
      Thanks Rado. It's been awhile how you been?

So daily check in - I just weighed myself at 239.8 lbs. That's down from 245 when I started this log. I need to slow down my weight loss a little or I'm going to sacrifice losing muscle mass. Time to up the calories by about 200-300 a day I think.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post

Thanks Rado. It's been awhile how you been?

So daily check in - I just weighed myself at 239.8 lbs. That's down from 245 when I started this log. I need to slow down my weight loss a little or I'm going to sacrifice losing muscle mass. Time to up the calories by about 200-300 a day I think.
        Stopping by to check on the updates - that's definitely a remarkably quick amount of weight to lose, and you have the right idea. Probably increase your intake a little bit and you should be good to go. How has your strength been during this recent weight loss? I'd say if you still feel strong and are looking good, don't worry about it too much as that weight will likely come right back within a couple weeks. Congrats on the commitment to the show man! That's a great goal and having a firm date for peaking helps with planning.

Glad things seem to be going well so far, keep us updated brother!

Comment

Update 1: I got covid last Monday and was out of the gym until the following Friday. I am two workouts back into training though. I weighed in at 234.2 lbs. Still losing weight a little faster than I want, but when I was sick I couldn't eat too much. My last two sessions in the gym I felt like I really pounded it though. I haven't really lost any strength and have even gone up in some lifts so I don't believe I lost much muscle if any at all.

Update 2: I now am running exclusively Massbuilder Pharma for the duration of this cycle. Their order came in and I have just started to run it. So I should be able to give a thorough review when I run through their various compounds and will give an unbiased opinion. They have their own subforum here so I posted about the ordering process already.

Update 3: Diet will continue to remain the same plus 200-300 calories a day increase like previously stated. Going to 2200-2300 per day and will monitor.

Comment

Edit:repost

Comment

Just letting you guys know it’s time to have a cheat meal tonight. I haven’t had one for 3 months and we are going out to dinner tonight. I’ll make sure to have ample protein but I’m gonna up the carbs and actually eat some noodles and/or rice tonight. We are doing hibachi. I hate having cheat meals from a mind set perspective. I know it’s not going to hurt me long term. However, I always regret eating them after I do. I lost weight a bit quick these past two weeks so having a nice big meal probably will actually be good for me. Wish me luck and hope I enjoy my meal!

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                Just letting you guys know it’s time to have a cheat meal tonight. I haven’t had one for 3 months and we are going out to dinner tonight. I’ll make sure to have ample protein but I’m gonna up the carbs and actually eat some noodles and/or rice tonight. We are doing hibachi. I hate having cheat meals from a mind set perspective. I know it’s not going to hurt me long term. However, I always regret eating them after I do. I lost weight a bit quick these past two weeks so having a nice big meal probably will actually be good for me. Wish me luck and hope I enjoy my meal!
                Haha gotta love some Hibachi! Hope you enjoyed brother

Comment

Originally posted by jack_ftype View Post

Haha gotta love some Hibachi! Hope you enjoyed brother
                  Ohhh it was killer good. Had steak and shrimp, veggies, fried rice, lomein noodles, soup and salad. Even though it was a cheat meal it was still too hard to eat all the carbs. I left half of the rice and noodles untouched.

for me, cutting is mental warfare. I fight urges everyday and can’t completely let go even on a cheat.

update: added 10mg a day of ibutamoren (mk-677)

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	2EAFFC65-643F-4A8C-863E-1F51C1FE06A0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	709.8 KB ID:	1013099 starting to get definition in my arms again

Comment

Switched to Push Pull Legs like I said and responding well. Weight is up slightly to 236 but that is good based on my start date for preservation of mass. I added carbs back into my diet before workouts and strength is still improving.

Comment

Working...
                      X