Gear Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Advice

It's been a while sense I've been on here dew to crazy work schedule, but It's slowed down a good bit which I'm actually thankful for. I'm in the gym five day a week and recently went from 200mg of test cyp to 500mg for 12 weeks but did not get the gains that I thought I would of out of 500mg.Did get some but not quite enough.
    So, my question is what a good oil would be to add along with test cyp for more gain's strength & size wise.
    Other than test cyp I have no experience with other compounds like most of you have.
    I've been on cyp for over a decade so its time to add a little candy to the mix.

Originally posted by piratex View Post
    It's been a while sense I've been on here dew to crazy work schedule, but It's slowed down a good bit which I'm actually thankful for. I'm in the gym five day a week and recently went from 200mg of test cyp to 500mg for 12 weeks but did not get the gains that I thought I would of out of 500mg.Did get some but not quite enough.
    So, my question is what a good oil would be to add along with test cyp for more gain's strength & size wise.
    Other than test cyp I have no experience with other compounds like most of you have.
    I've been on cyp for over a decade so its time to add a little candy to the mix.
    I'd add deca to the mix.

Comment

Impressive dedication to the gym. Considering a boost to your routine? Anavar or Deca could be good additions for gains in strength and size, complementing your test cyp. Research and consult with a professional to find what suits you best. Here's to reaching new heights.

Comment

Working...
      X