Tren smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren smell

Back in the day I remember tren used to come with that chemical smell to it. Some of you old school lifters know what I’m talking about tren cough and all that. I recently ordered from a new source. This is the first time I’ve ordered from another source in probably 10 years or more. But I decided to give the guy a try as my source has limited products just the basic gear you see on every list. I ordered some winny test base and a vial of tren ace. I keep all my stuff in a safe and when I went to get some test out the other day I smelled tren. I took the box the vial was in and it had that old smell to it. The only thing I’ve used so far is the test base from this new source. I pinned a 100mg and got a seriously painful back pump from it. So I backed off to 50mg pre workout. Stuff is incredibly strong. Idk when ima use the tren I don’t use trenbolone much anymore but I have a feeling it’s gonna be some strong shit.

Tren is a wonderful compound and not for the average user. Yes I remember the kits from back in the day. I was one of those who converted the pellets. Became damn good at it. The tren cough is just high BA

Comment

Yea I kinda wondered what happened. I mean it still is some potent stuff. I have a vial of dyel tren and 2 cut stack vials from clarity. I gotta safe full of clarity gear he’s been my go to for many years.

Comment

Working...
      X