Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Cycle- Wait & See Approach Or Arimidex All The Way Through???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle- Wait & See Approach Or Arimidex All The Way Through???

Guys, I pose this experienced users. I see guys using Femara & Nolvadex for just 400-500mgs of Test, which IMO is OVERKILL. In your opinion, which is the best way to go about using anti-e's or anti-aromatase for a First Cycle? The "Wait & See" approach? Or use a small dose of Arimidex all the way through? This is what I'm planning for my First Cycle- Test Enanthate@500mgs for 12 weeks & Dbol@20-25mgs ED for weeks 1-4. "Possibly" with a very low dose of Arimidex@1/4mg every 4th day(Monday & Thursday). I'm 27 years old, 6'2" 230lbs and 9% bodyfat. Does this sound Ok?? Please let me know what you think???

depends on whether or not you care about bloat. with that amount of test you shouldn't see gyno unless you have that rare quality where any amount of test would give it to. If you have the option I would run proviron with your cycle. that way you have a mild anti-e plus all the other benefits that proviron gives you. so my first choice would be proviron, second choice would be to have novaldex on hand for emergencies but use nothing initially. and third choice would be to start a small amount of arimidex in the beginning of your cycle.

Comment

Ok, so a low dose of Proviron, let's say 25mgs ED would be enough to start?

Comment

More opinions, please...

Comment

Originally posted by Millineum Man
          Ok, so a low dose of Proviron, let's say 25mgs ED would be enough to start?
          I noticed a good result with 50mg a day but it is dependent on the person really.

Comment

im a fan of wait and see....i mean why blow the cash if you dont need to...i have everything i need incase i get a flare up, but i dont wanna run something i dont need

Comment

i think way too many people jump right on the anti-e bandwagon way too soon. wait and see how your body reacts 1st.
              i dont tend to hold very much water and never had any symptoms of gyno, and if i had listened to everyone who said to use adex and all this other stuff i would be out a lot of money right now.

Comment

I use to jump on anti-e's right away, but then I started getting bloodwork done during cycles and came to learn that my body basically converts very, very, little test to estrogen. Therefore, I'm one who can run a gram a week of test, with no anti-e's and still not get gyno or much bloat. So now I have anti-e's "on-hand" but I doubt I will need them. I just finshed a 6 month cycle and only used anti-e's when coming off to prevent an estrogen backlash/escalation.

I say use'm only if you need'm.

DrG

Comment

Anymore replies, guys??

Comment

This last cycle I ran 20 mg nolv and 50mg proviron to ease bloat and reduce risk of gyno. If you read up though they say some estrogen is good for mass. You dont want to block it all. Arimidex IMO is too strong and overkill. I'd stay with some nolv and/or proviron

Comment

What if, to be safe, you took a 20mg tab of Nolv EOD? Would that be a good precaution if price isn't a concern?

Comment

i would just wait and see how you react. that isnt a very large dose of test at all, and it shouldnt be a problem if thats all your running.

Comment

Guys, I plan on running the cycle as is the first week without anything. Then, I'll evalute my condition. If I'm bloating heavily, I'll take Proviron@25mg ED with Nolvadex@20mgs ED until it dies down. Then, drop them both and finish my cycle without anything. If I'm not, I'll just run the cycle as is throughout. I also plan on taking 4oz of Freshly squeezed Grapefruit juice with each dose of Dbol to increase the effectiveness of it. Sounds good, fellas??:)
                          Last edited by Millineum Man; 02-04-04, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Muscledoc, you're right! The more and more I read, the more I realized how truly important estrogen really was. Not only growth, but normal male functions. The Proviron & Nolvadex should be more than enough for my cycle.

Comment

Working...
                            X