No announcement yet.

odd question (male anatomy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That area between the scrotum and anus is called the perinium(sp)... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by gearjunky
      i had that happen to me couple times. i usualy happens when i pee. it hurts like a mutha f#%

actually that does happen to me too, and it ain't no picnic. it feels like it's directly under/behind my scrotum. the pain usually goes away just as fast as it comes. it feels like a squeezing sensation. AHHHHH!!!!!:(

Comment

Sitting in a warm bath or a hot tub will help.

Comment

its the prostate and yes its a side affect.One that could be dangerous

Comment

ARE YOU BY ANY CHANCE TAKING YOHIMBE AT ALL?? CAUSE I NOTICE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN AN ORGASIM DOSAGE DEPENDANT. I TAKE TWIN LAB YOHIMBE FUEL 24MG TO 32 MG PER DAY IT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE. GENERAL STALKER

Comment

Happens to me too on a large dose, goes away after awhile. Had my prostate checked but it was normal.

Comment

You're prostate can be inflammed without being enlarged or anything that resembles "dangerous". As I said if it is really problematic take Saw Palmetto and use hot sitz baths. The warm water is the best thing for it.

Comment

at last! i have been searching the web for ages to find a description of this which i suffer from.

i first had it when i was 19, probably effected me once a month- sometimes when i pee or cough or sneeze.

it effects me a bit more now though so i need to get it sorted.....any physio than can stretch it out or is it a doctor job? (i need to sort this as its giving me a lot of stress- every little twinge and i spend 2 days worrying its going to cramp)

by the way- i am now 30 so its been going a while (funnily it started when i used to work out- and used a bit of gear- havent trained in years though so i doubt its linked?)

Tiggs

Comment

Prostate isn't fun to have issues with. I had BPH for over a year and finallly got rid of it. Your prostate is the size of an acorn that holds your next "load" before shooting. it can get infected for several reasons, mainly from not have enough orgasms to get out with the old and in with the new. Try anti-inflammatory like Advils and shoot your load several times weekly as well as take cranberry juice daily or extracts. If you also notice when you urinate that it takes a few seconds to start to come out, that is exactly what's going on as your "prostate" surrounds your urinal tract when inflamed and pinches it making the stream painful and hard to start.

Comment

Psyko1 is exaclty right. It is your puboccocceygeus muscle. Your prostate is not a muscle per se. It is a gland that only secretes fluid that makes up part of the semenal fluid. It also isn't around there really. It surrounds the neck of the bladder and urethra.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X