HCG not available????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG not available????

I just got this from a source of mine. Has anyone else heard this?

"HCG
    I'm no longer selling it. The 2 main labs that produced it no longer make it, it's almost impossible to find. Use Clomid, it works the same."

My main reason for the HCG was to get the boys back to size.
    I'm running 19-week cycle of Test Eth 560mg per week and EQ 400mg per week.
    I was going to run 500iu 5-10 days weeks 10 and the same thing week 19.
    I'm going on vacation week 20 to a clothing optional resort and would rather not have shriveled raisins. What else could I take to help out with this?

Right now I'm not seeing any noticeable shrinkage, but I’m only mid way through week 5 and I'd rather not see any either.

I'll call bullshit. First off, HCG isn't going anywhere, it is commonly used to treat actual medical conditions. Second, anyone who says that clomid and hcg work the same either doesn't understand shit about how the two work, or is lying to try and sell you what he has on hand.

Comment

yep he is selling what he has got. LOL ;)

Comment

Bullshit, I just bought mine last week.

Comment

HCG is used to treat women for infertility. It stimulates ovulation. There is no way it is not going to be manufactured anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by muscledoc
            HCG is used to treat women for infertility. It stimulates ovulation. There is no way it is not going to be manufactured anymore.
            It's also used to treat men with very low sperm count. And it's used to rip off unsuspecting HGH buyers. :D

Comment

a couple of mfgs in mexico did stop production, but there are others available there now. although, that's probably not what he normally offered, lol.

Comment

hcg is available day in/day out as a prescription medication and will only be pulled via FDA regulations. its not going anywhere...

Comment

Readily available.

Sincerely,

HL

Comment

believe it or not, i actually find it easier to acquire HCG than a 3 Musketeers candybar :)

Comment

Working...
                    X