6weeks till spring break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6weeks till spring break

All right fellas...I screwed up and let time get away. I have 6 weeks untill spring break. I want to add some size but mainly cut up. I have done only 2 small cycles and am thinking of Sus@500mg's/wk and fina @ 80 mg's eod will this do, or should I add anything? I am5'10 around 205 and approx. 15% BF.

Please help me out fellas

Comment

Please give advice

Comment

You might want to look at winny if you want that leaned-out look.

A keto diet until you leave would be a good idea, with cardio every morning on an empty stomach. For thermos, try clen/T3 weeks 1 and 2, then ECA weeks 3 and 4, and then clen/T3 weeks 5 and 6. A good amount of letrozole to avoid bloat as well if you're gonna run 500mg of Sus. Six weeks isn't much time, but this is the most extreme way to transform your physique in such a short time (safely).

Comment

Swap the sus for prop as you only have 6 weeks, then do what hitmansb said.

Comment

Remember After the AS, your diet and cardio is what it gonna get you cut.

Comment

Sorry about the delayed reply.. I didnt realize this was a question!

I would run a tren/prop combo for 6 weeks. and just watch the diet... you should be able to put on a nice amount of lean mass in 6 weeks

Comment

Diet and Cardio/Diet and Cardio/Diet and Cardio/Diet and Cardio

Clen and ECA will help too.

Comment

Working...
                X