sterile vial question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sterile vial question

I just went to the store and they had perfect glass containers to store about 50 ml of liquid. Do i need to sterilize them if im only making orals with everclear.. wont the everclear kill any bacteria that could be in the glass bottle already.. i also plan on using them to hold clenbuterol.. is this a wise choice or should i sterilize them somehow?

If you are just using them for orals, no.

Do you sterilize your drinking glasses?

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
        If you are just using them for orals, no.

Do you sterilize your drinking glasses?
        LOL too funny. my fiancee would she is such germ freak. :rofl:

Comment

thanks guys.. i have just been reading so much about sterilizing the hell out of vials so i bugged out a little and wanted to be sure.

Comment

How about reusing 100ml sterile vials for the initial steps of a conversion. i figure once you run the gear through the .2 micron syringe filter(at the end) reusing a vial previous to this step shouldn't matter too much? Ie. use the same 100ml vial, add the powder, BA, BB, and oil...... then filter this solution into a sterile pre-sealed vial that you will draw your shots from? THis saves a little hassle...not so much the money, cuz' they're cheap, but to constantly try to get these vials is a bit of a headache, especially the big ones(100 ml). Is this cool ?

Comment

I am not sure I understand completely. Are you saying to mix up your pellets and solvent in a sterile vial, add oil and then filter the whole thing into another vial? You would probably clog the 0.2 micron filter with all the binder from the pellets.

If you are saying put unfiltered stuff in a sterile vial and then later re-use that vial to filter your stuff into, that would be bad. Once something non-sterile touches the inside of the sterile vial, it isn't sterile anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
                How about reusing 100ml sterile vials for the initial steps of a conversion. i figure once you run the gear through the .2 micron syringe filter(at the end) reusing a vial previous to this step shouldn't matter too much? Ie. use the same 100ml vial, add the powder, BA, BB, and oil...... then filter this solution into a sterile pre-sealed vial that you will draw your shots from? THis saves a little hassle...not so much the money, cuz' they're cheap, but to constantly try to get these vials is a bit of a headache, especially the big ones(100 ml). Is this cool ?
                Yes that would be fine. That is what I do. Just to recap, you are saying mix the oil, BA, BB in vial A. Then filter over to a sterile vile B. Then on your next conversion re-use vile A. That is fine. Vile A was never sterile to begin with. It had to be opened to put the stuff into it.

Comment

Thanx Candle....yes thats exactly what I mean.

However, I am planning on converting 15 g of cyp and a separate conversion of 15 g of nandrolone. So first i will use vial A(100ml) to mix the 15 g of cyp with BA/BB/OIL then filter it to sterile
                  Vials B(3- 20ml vials each containing a dose of 250mg/ml).
                  If I then want to do the same conversion with the nandrolone should I use the pre-used Vial A that contained the cyp solution? I assume the litle reminants of cyp will just get dissolved along with the new nandrolone solution. I may just be crazy here....it might just be easier to use a separte vial for each different substance being converted.

Comment

It wouldn't hurt to use the same vile. Any minute traces of the cyp won't hurt the nandrolone IMO. If you wanted wash the vile out a small amount of BA/BB swirled around should do the trick. Then let it dry in the oven maybe. I'd just go right ahead and do the conversions back to back.

Comment

Thanx bro.....exactly what I wanted to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X