trying to kick the ECA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to kick the ECA...

ok guy it used to be that i could not take any eca supp for more then a couple days b/c it made me sooo freaking jumpy/nervouse etc. kinda felt like i was on coke or speed......well that was a while ago and ive gotten used to it and have been on for way longer then i should probably be.
    its to the point now where i get really bad head aches if i got 2 days w/o it.
    i dont exceed the reccommended dosage so i dont feel like a total drug addict yet.......but i was thinking of how to kick this stuff.

what do ya'll think about this?
    do a clen/non eca thermogenic rotation 2 weeks clen and 2 weeks NON ECA thermo, for like 8 weeks, and then nothing (maybe caffeinated tea in the morning)

It's probably just a caffein addiction. I used to get the headaches if I didn't have my coffee. Just bite the bullet and do without it for a week and it will go away.

Comment

Its caused by the effects ephedrine and caffeine have on the nervous system. The headaches/pain go away after 2-4days depending on daily dosing....

why not get ketotifen and just run clen straight...?

Comment

advil will do wonders for your head

Comment

have you tried to ramp down towards the end of your cycle? My buddy just tried it and he said he came off it fine....

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
            advil will do wonders for your head
            yep just take one in the morning and one in the evening as a preventative measure for a week or so. you should be fine by then.

Comment

Just quite cold turkey and make sure you don't have the stuff laying around. It may give some side effects the first few days but they will sooon subside. All the best.

Sincerely,

HL

Comment

Working...
              X