finaplexH or componet-th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finaplexH or componet-th

Alright bros, am going to be starting a fina,test,d-bol cycle soon. I need to know if I shoud go with the fina or the componet. The componet is cheaper, has the same dose, just a different dose(fina=10x10)(c-th=5x20). Also I need to know I was going to run the fina at 75mg for atleast 8 maybe 10 wks. I am going to order 2 10g kits. I figured on getting about 75-100mg out of each kit. Do I need to convert all the fina at once and just save what I don't use for my next cycle or only convert half the box and save the other half to convert when next cycle begins.This will be my fifth cycle, never used fina before. Cycle is as follows:
    d-bol wk 1-4 or1-6 25mg ed
    fina wk 1-8 or1-10 75mg eod
    test wk1-12 500mg wk

Followed by hcg1500iu first day, then 5ooiu/ed for 2-3wks. Proviron half way through cycle and for 3wks post. L-dex .5 eod, Clen started at about week 8 or 9 through post, along with maca, avena sativa, t-tribulus post. Thinking of nolvadex just in case, will also be using milk thistle, saw palmetto, and cranberry tabs during for liver. Insight welcome, BIGBIZ

Also I work out 6 days a week, 3 heavy and 3 light on each body part. Do cardio in the morning 4 days a wk, and eat very smart.
    I try to take in atleast 2500 if not 3000 cals. 250-300 grms protein very low fat medium carb. I am 6'0, 220lb., 12-13%bf worked out hard core for last 3 yrs. started working out moderately when I was 16. BIGBIZ

Comment

Go with the Component dur to price...Tren is Tren.

It stays fairly stable in solution - up to a year.

Check the epiry date on the pellets and let that be your guide whether to convert now or store in the fridge till next time

Comment

Kool thanx for the help bro. I will definately take your advice on the exp. date. What do you think of the cycle all together? BIGBIZ

Comment

component h is what you want

Comment

Why is component h what he wants? I can not tell the differance in looking at them on the net between finaplexH or componet-th. Is it the form that they come in?

Thanks

Comment

Last time I got component it was 20x10x20mg

Fina was 10x10x20mg

Component has 4g per pack
              Fina has 2g

Thats the only difference

Comment

Ah.....more good the good stuffs.

Comment

Comp-H.

Comment

i just buy which ever is the cheapest at the time which is comp th

Comment

Working...
                    X