M1T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1T

Ok, I have done a little research. This is supposedly and ass kicking supplement and about as close as you can get to "real" jucing. It comes in liquid and tablet. Anybody taken this? Prefer the pills or the liquid? And, is the liquid "oral" or "injectable"? Doesn`t really specify on the web site. The bottle of pills is only 10 bucks; so can I assume I need to by 10 bottles just to last me? ANYBODY with ANY info please let me know.

Re: M1T

Originally posted by wildwillie
    Ok, I have done a little research. This is supposedly and ass kicking supplement and about as close as you can get to "real" jucing. It comes in liquid and tablet. Anybody taken this? Prefer the pills or the liquid? And, is the liquid "oral" or "injectable"? Doesn`t really specify on the web site. The bottle of pills is only 10 bucks; so can I assume I need to by 10 bottles just to last me? ANYBODY with ANY info please let me know.
    there are quite a few threads on this. just run M1T through the search function. should be lots of info

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&highlight=M1T

Comment

m1t is a steroid

Comment

The more I read; the more I DO NOT want to take it. If anything; I`ll keep the dose super low for the first 2 weeks. What`s best to take on my off weeks?

Comment

i'm finishing off 1 month on m1t and really can't say that much about it. i DO feel pumped, some strength increase, but no real weight gain. i was running clen/ECA with it though that's probably why. didn't feel lethargic or depressed and no bad sides. oh and i ran it at 10mg/day.

Comment

Thanks psyko1. I was thinking of running liquid clen with it too so I can lean out. Do you just go dry on your weeks "off" or do you counter with something?

Comment

if you mean the two weeks off clen, i run an ECA two times a day but ephedrine a 3rd time alone. i'm not on right now because i may have to take a drug test and don't need any false positives. otherwise i'd be on clen for 2 more weeks. remember you need to run pct with m1t.

p.s. you will lean out running m1t w/clen as long as your diet's good.

Comment

here is a question ? to lean out could you run:

m1t/4ad for 2 weeks (along with stacker 2)
                  pct with nolva and throw some clen in for 2 weeks
                  and repeat the previous 4 weeks ?? I ask because I can grow pretty easily - just cutting is a bitch for me.

any other thoughts or suggestions??

Comment

I responded really well to m1t, I couldn't really eat anything tough like jerky or my jaws would pump up so hard it would hurt... the lethargy hit me like a truck of bricks .. I ran 30mg ed for 30 days w/clomid pct -- I was also running clen up to 200mcg for cutting, was a good month :)

Comment

whats pct? and do you have to run anything with M1T ? From what I understand it doesnt aromatize or whatever that word is

Comment

PCT = post cycle therapy. This brings your body back into "balance". This is to help the rebound effect of the added hormones in your body. Even though m1t and 1ad dont aromatase (convert to estrogen) your body has a "self defense" against being out of hormonal balance - by creating/adding more of the opposite. In this case - more estrogen.

You can run 4-ad with the m-1t. I used the spray. helps with the sides of the m-1t. (tired feeling, lower sex drive, loss of appatite)

All who have ever ran m-1t or 1-ad.... have you been able to run it for longer then 3 weeks?? By about week 3 (on 1-ad) I was spent.

Comment

just run your clomid or nolva at the very end, not between 2 week periods.

Comment

if you dont run any thing between the uses if the m-1t - would you use anything at all ??? about how long between on and off a supplement does it usually take for the body to begin to revert back??

Comment

Originally posted by perryjd1
                              PCT = post cycle therapy. This brings your body back into "balance". This is to help the rebound effect of the added hormones in your body. Even though m1t and 1ad dont aromatase (convert to estrogen) your body has a "self defense" against being out of hormonal balance - by creating/adding more of the opposite. In this case - more estrogen.
                              No, that's not right.

You can't "create" estrogen from nothing. You create estrogen by aromatization of test or other aromatizable steroids. No aromatizable steroids, no estrogen, period.

The reason you need PCT is because of suppression of the HPTA leading to decreased natural test production. Most AS are HPTA suppressive and M1T is no exception. With the HPTA suppressed and test levels at an all time low, suddenly ceasing the administration of exogenous androgens will cause an imbalance in corticosteroids to androgenic steroids. This imbalance causes the "crash" where all your hard-fought gains go out the window and labido is non-existent.

Comment

Working...
                              X