Colouring your gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colouring your gear?

This sounds a little weid but bare with me..... I've read that some guys are colouring there gear so that they can distinguish between them. Ie. using a food dye to make deca=blue, cypionate=red etc. THis sounds pretty interesting....how would I go about doing this? Can I use food/cake colouring mixed in with the soluton after filtering to acheive this? Is it safe to inject a small amount of food dye into muscle tissue?
    thanx boyz

i would stay away from food dyes....

this site is kinda interesting http://www.feingold.org/research_dye.html

Comment

Why not just lable them?

Comment

candle25 is right. Excepts if you wanna sell them and want to make a funcy product (which from your other posts i quite suspect... :)

Comment

Well what about vitamin b12? Is that dye? I don't think the raw powder is red, is it?

Comment

I'm not sure about that but every injectible B-12 I've ever seen is red.

Comment

its a good idea though, i would rather buy colored gear than just the standard color we have today...

i bet that product would get on the national news

Comment

Originally posted by Growing Doc.
                candle25 is right. Excepts if you wanna sell them and want to make a funcy product (which from your other posts i quite suspect... :)
                Absolutely 100 % NO! I am not making a product with the intentions to sell. I think anyone on this board who knows me and my questions will agree that I am only interested for personal use, and peace of mind that what I jab in myself I created.

As for the food colouring, yeah it's a funky product and I want to see if it works.......but that's it bro! No hidden agendas here.

Comment

B12 powder is intensely dark red.
                  I agree that putting food dyes in your oils is a bad thing, but it can be done with orals. You can put a few drops of dye on glucose powder, stir it up, let it dry for a few days, mix well again, and you have a filler with a color for your capsules.

Comment

Working...
                  X