Denkall Suspension WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denkall Suspension WTF?

Damn this shit sucks. I cant get the f'n shit thru a 21g and in the last few days i have probably had to poke 2-3 times before i finally got it to pass. Today i couldnt get it thru and squirted 2 shots away because i was so pissed. Any suggestions or is it a lost cause with this shit.

Should i try and "mix" it with an oil or is that asking for an infection?
    Last edited by 2horns; 02-07-04, 03:08 PM.

try running the vial under hot water....you sure its a 21g 90 weight gear oil should go through that

Comment

Run it under hot water, should make it more easier. I would mix it with anything, because your potency would not be correct, as well you will have to filter the oil and all that good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cbr929
        try running the vial under hot water....you sure its a 21g 90 weight gear oil should go through that
        Im positive bro, lol, it starts to go thru and then it clogs. A lot of bros warned me on this so i knew going in it could be this way. I actually tried mixing it with some oil base gear tonight and it worked fine. Some dont agree that you should do this but hopefully i wont run into any probs doing this. I have so many holes in my body from re-poking a few times ED for the last 4-5 days that i had to try something!

Comment

Originally posted by 2horns
          Im positive bro, lol, it starts to go thru and then it clogs. A lot of bros warned me on this so i knew going in it could be this way. I actually tried mixing it with some oil base gear tonight and it worked fine. Some dont agree that you should do this but hopefully i wont run into any probs doing this. I have so many holes in my body from re-poking a few times ED for the last 4-5 days that i had to try something!
          I heard that you have to fire hose that shit into yourself. the shot should be fast so it doesn't have time to clog.

Comment

Im trying to do it as fast as possible but it is just a pain in the ass. Plenty of people have said its fine to mix so i tried it.

Hey Murtle why would mixing throw the potency off?

Comment

Working...
            X