Olasd man's oral update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olasd man's oral update

I am reporting back to Gear Tripper and Stone Cold 54 who were helpful in discussing my initial foray into the dark side. As you remember I'm 46 yrs, 6'6", 255 lbs, 17%bf+/, training for 4.5-5 years, and a weakling. My goals were to gain some strength not weight. I had 30-10mg tabs of Anavar and 60-40mg tabs of Andriol. After you stopped laughing you recommended that I might as well take what I had 280 mg/day Andriol and 25 mg/day of Anavar for 8 days. I took 160-200 mg/day Andriol and 20 mg/day of Anavar for 15 days. If my father were still here he would agree with you that I have trouble listening. Anyway, you were correct in all your conclusions: 1) I felt no pump 2) I made no gains 3) It was expensive 4) The cycle was good in that there is no concern about keeping the gains 5) Incredibly I think I have effected my prostrate. So anyway, next time I"ll listen more closely and follow your advice to the letter. My next experiment involves taking small handfuls of Dianabol twice daily. Thanks again and best wishes.

Why only orals bro? waste of money again! my opinion

Comment

Working...
    X