Question on switching mid-cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on switching mid-cycle

I have been on Tes Eth and EQ for 8 weeks now. Was planning on going 20 week cycle. I will be adding in Winny the last 6 weeks. My gains are slow but strength is great with the EQ but was thinking of switching to Deca the last 8-10 weeks for added size, but the Winny should keep me cutting. SO, my question is has anyone done this and what types of results would I see if I swithed up EQ with Deca the last 8-10 weeks of the cycle.

Leave the eq in. . .it is a drug that takes time to reach full effect. you did not list any dosages. . .put them up so we can have an idea of what you are doing . . .winstrol does not "cut you" any more than any other drug . . .diet is what dictates the results you get from any type of gear.

Comment

I would also leave the eq in there. I just finished a 16 week cycle with it and yes the gains are a little slower but mine were very steady thru the whole thing and were quality gains.

Comment

My diet is always top notch...but Winny did cut me last time as I'm expecting this time as well. Just not sure of the EQ and Deca. EQ and Tes doing 1cc 3 times per week. Bold QV 200 and Tes Eth QV 250.

Comment

Working...
        X