What is frontloading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is frontloading?

I'm new to AAS and I'm not totally understanding the concept of frontloading. Could somebody explain it?

thanks!

Re: What is frontloading?

Originally posted by Praetorian
    I'm new to AAS and I'm not totally understanding the concept of frontloading. Could somebody explain it?

thanks!
    basically it is used when you are shooting long-ester drugs (eq, cyp, enth, or deca). the point of it is to reach a higher blood concetration faster than if you just shot the same amount for the whole cycle. For example if you are shooting cype at 600 a week for 12 weeks. the first week or two you would shoot 1200mg/week and then the following 10 weeks shoot 600mg/week. there are graphs and charts out there that show how it gives you a more stable blood level faster but I don't have them offhand. you can also just use a faster ester to get them up too (prop, NPP).

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Re: Re: What is frontloading?

Originally posted by stonecold54
        are graphs and charts out there that show how it gives you a more stable blood level faster but I don't have them offhand. you can also just use a faster ester to get them up too (prop, NPP).
        Does anyone have a link to those graphs, I would realy like to study this a little bit more. I understand frontloading with prop but I dont understand how injecting more of a long acting ester is going to make it kick in any faster? seems like your test levels would be increased as soon as the enth kicked in but would taper down to a steady level for the rest of the cycle. So are you saying that it would actually jumpstart your gains or just give you a bigger initial jump when it does kick in

Comment

Working...
        X