Clear All

• diuretics for water loss !!!!!

i already posted this but am reposting to give people my info

hi, i 5'9, finished my second cycle. was 10 weeks

750 mg test cyp,
    100mg drol/ed - 5 weeks
    400 mg eq

gained 45 lbs

i just started dieting i am 4 weeks in using prop, t3 , clen, ECA.
    4 weeks left

wks 1 - 8 100mg prop/ed
    wks 1 - 5: 125 mcg t3
    wks 6 -8: taper down to 2 5mcg t3
    wks 1 - 8: nolva 20mg/ed
    clen ECA on/off

i started at 226 i am now 200 lbs, before i started bulking i was pretty lean, 10% bf, at 185 lbs. even at 200 lbs i still look bloated.
    even though i am running nolvaat 20mg/ed since i started dieting 4 weeks ago. i was gonna try a mild dieuretic like aldactone.

i was gonna try running aldactone at 50mg/ed for 3 days then tapering off to drop some of this water. what does everybody think.

i am really looking for opinions from people who have actually tried !!!!!

I'd just stay the course and avoid using diuretics. Unless you're about to step on a stage and compete, there's really no need.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
      I'd just stay the course and avoid using diuretics. Unless you're about to step on a stage and compete, there's really no need.

I agree with this statment for the most part, if you arent competing the only other reason that a diuretic is needed is if u hold a ton of water while on cycle like i do. Things like arimidex dont do shit for me in regards to bloat so ill occasionally use a diuretic my doc prescribes for me called bumex, its not really harmful as long as u dont go crazy, and make sure u eat some potassium. I find that taking one every once in a while helps alot with the bloat i get from enanthate. However i wouldnt reccomend it for anyone thats not seeign a doc regulalrly.

Comment

Best bet is too keep sodium below 1,000 mg per day, ie, it's all in the diet.

Whatever you lose from diuretic you will gain right back, so like they said unless it is a one day event like the stage, it really doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by fame2002
          I and make sure u eat some potassium.

Aldactone is potasium sparing. Watching sodium would help as well though.

Comment

Diuretics are drugs which only have a place during competition time.

Sincerely,

HL

Comment

Diuretics put more lifters in the hospital than any other form of gear. I'd stay clear of them.

Comment

Working...
              X