Winstrol Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol Tabs

I plan on running winny on its own for 6 wks at 30mg ed...roughly what gains can i expect from this cycle?This is my first cycle.Thanks All

Will winny still affect the hairline if i use 30mg ed?

Comment

a slight increase in workout endurance, maybe some LBM, vascularity....its just shy of an average daily dose, you could respond very well, or you could see absolutly nothing
      all depends on what you put into, taraining wise, diet, etc...

Comment

if its your first cycle, you train HARD (ie intensity), and eat right winny can be a great first cycle. 30mg should be fine, maybe start with 25mg ed and see how that goes because you may not need 30mg. I love winny, a lot of bro's put it down but on a very low dose I get mad ass strong, gain 2-5 lbs in a 6 wk time period and keep all of it....easy to recover from. Its been awhile since I've done a winny only cycle but I'm thinking of doing it again this summer since I'll be traveling (in the air) a lot....

Comment

Think 50 mg is the least when taken winny tabs. In regard to the gains I would say a average gain of 10-12 lbs during a 6 week cycle with a few % bf loss.

Sincerely,

HL

Comment

Working...
          X