HGH Vets question for you... Inkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH Vets question for you... Inkman

now most of us know that if you buy Nutropin AQ wafers from Gentech it comes with its own sterile biostatic water. Now this water contains 0.09% Benzol alcohol it says so right on the label.

Now I thought that alcohol will destroy HGH on contact. If this is so then why does everyone suggust using biostatic water to mix hgh with it seems it would make more sense to mix it with plain sterile water with no alcohol... I don't get it??Wouldn't the biostatic water kill the live growth since it contains alcohol?

Or is it because at 0.09% alcohol the biostatic water does not harm the hgh and acts as a perservitive which keeps the hgh from expiring sooner and that makes it a better choice then regular sterile water or am I off track here?? thanks Ink

Good Question.

I am pretty sure that the GH spoils within 24 hours if you use sterile water and stays usable much longer when Bac water is used.

I really do not know why though.

Comment

Re: HGH Vets question for you... Inkman

Originally posted by inkman

Or is it because at 0.09% alcohol the biostatic water does not harm the hgh and acts as a perservitive which keeps the hgh from expiring sooner and that makes it a better choice then regular sterile water or am I off track here?? thanks Ink
      the concentration is not high enough to dmage the cells, its just right to keep them at an active and preserved state

Comment

Right on thanks fellas... my gf is on her 3rd month now of the premixed Nutropin AQ.She is about to switch over to the wafers hence the question.

She was doing great until she missed a week of her training, cardio and diet due to the fucken flu... Hate when that happens now she is back on track again. Boy those cuts go away fast lol.

Comment

Working...
        X